Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skorts
hi ladies
any thoughts on wearing skorts? i seem them on sale all the time in my size and wonder if they would be a good grab for the wardrobe
thanks
christine
You may call me Christine
(04-29-2020, 11:01 AM)chrismu1 Wrote: hi ladies
any thoughts on wearing skorts? i seem them on sale all the time in my size and wonder if they would be a good grab for the wardrobe
thanks
christine

Hi Christine, i have a few skorts they are nice,but the inside pants did not match the waist for my body shape. so i cut out the inside now they are super cute little skirts that i just love.
(04-29-2020, 03:17 PM)willamina Wrote:
thanks
christine

Hi Christine, i have a few skorts they are nice,but the inside pants did not match the waist for my body shape. so i cut out the inside now they are super cute little skirts that i just love.
Skorts are an excellent choice if you are active when outdoors, (sports, camping, yard work/gardening) where a skirt might show to much while bending , flexing, etc... I am currently looking for some girls to go golfing with me. I like the short hem length of the tennis and golf stars who wear them. I want to see how much mischief I can get into driving a golf cart on the course chasing balls err aahh I mean golf balls. giggles
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
If my wife would accept it I would buy a skort for golfing.  It’s the middle of winter so I would go to a golfing simulator.
thanks
christine

Hi Christine - I love my skorts!  Great for summertime wear.  Very feminine!  Here I am a couple of months ago at the mall wear I am wearing a skirt.  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)