Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thigh highs
HI girls
so today i am wearing my thigh highs with my jeans and my heels. SOOOO much better than socks and the feeling is so great. But the right side keeps falling down. i must have yanked it up 6 times now and had to go to the restroom to fix it all the way up. And now i have a run in the left side. GEEZ
but Kohls does have them on sale in my size.  Heart  but as to the drooping, any thoughts
thanks ladies love you all
Christine
You may call me Christine
Christine;
Some girls have mentioned about using an adhesive to keep them up. Something like an actor in a theatre uses to keep things in place. However for that reason alone, I usually wear pantyhose when I'm in stealth mode, or a garter, like Stephanie suggests. Thigh highs are very sexy, but pantyhose is more practical, and I still love the feeling it gives. Though sometimes the clips from a garter will show through your pants if there're stretched tight over them, like when sitting or bending.
Amy
Check out body adhesive I believe it’s call It Stays I’ve read some girls use it to keep wig in place also
That's the stuff I've heard other girls talk about!
 I just checked it out, and our local Walmart has it for less than $20, and that's in Canada too, the US price will likely be much less.
 The info says it can be used with breast forms to, and is water soluble.
  Thank you, Wifeofcd!
  Amy
Amy you're welcome!!

Amazon has the Best Price you can get 3 bottles for less than $30

Good Luck

Hugs Wifeofcd
Thank you for that tip, Wifeofcd!
(05-06-2020, 06:13 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Thank you for that tip, Wifeofcd!

Your welcome for the tip always happy to help
I wish Janet’s would sell some more expensive stockings than leg avenue.
(06-04-2020, 12:02 AM)Ptklt1 Wrote: I wish Janet’s would sell some more expensive stockings than leg avenue.

Check out www.secretsinlace.com
Heart 
Anne