Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
today
Heart 
Today i got up the nerves to take one of my heels to work and wear them in the office. note many of the employees are here and i am on the second floor. So right now i am in my jeans and heels at my desk eating lunch. had them on for 4 hours now and i am so happy. I almost cried when i heard the sound they make in the breakroom getting coffee. I feel so pretty right now. i would love to have my fav skirt on right now to make it better but slow steps. i even drove home yesterday with my heels on!! i am so grateful for a place like this to express my joy.

(04-28-2020, 11:32 AM)chrismu1 Wrote: Today i got up the nerves to take one of my heels to work and wear them in the office. note many of the employees are here and i am on the second floor. So right now i am in my jeans and heels at my desk eating lunch. had them on for 4 hours now and i am so happy. I almost cried when i heard the sound they make in the breakroom getting coffee. I feel so pretty right now. i would love to have my fav skirt on right now to make it better but slow steps. i even drove home yesterday with my heels on!! i am so grateful for a place like this to express my joy.

here are the heels!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You may call me Christine
Hi Christine cute heels
Love your heels Christine