Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Transition Pill Chapter 4 - Earth Angel or Angel of Death?
I finally got around to continuing the saga of the Transition Pill.  Hope you enjoy.....

Chapter 4 - Earth Angel or Angel of Death

I pull into the parking lot at Transformation Services Express and hurry into the building.  I don’t notice but the person following me pulls into the lot and enters a side door.  Approaching the receptionist, I try to remain calm.  “I want to see Doc Summers.”

Doctor Summers is sitting in his office when the man who had been following me enters hurriedly.  “Summers, he’s here at the building by the receptionist.”
“Steven, our DNA test subject is here?”
“Yes.  I followed him yesterday.  He was at his condo all day and then met some men over dinner.  Afterwards, he spent the entire night in some guys room.  This morning he appeared pretty shook up as he was trying to get away from the hotel.  When are you going to retrieve those nano probes with the data, out of his body?”
“I’ll try and do that as soon as possible.  It depends on how ‘cooperative’ our test subject, Steve, is feeling.  I may have to entice him with a new round of transitioning.  This guy appears to enjoy being a woman.  If we bring him into the clinic to transition again, I can easily use that to withdraw those data probes for your agency.”
“Well the agency is very interested to see what the data shows.  This transition pill could be a really important weapon for us in the spy game.  We’re paying your company a lot of money for this and we want that info ASAP.”
“I’m going to see him now so get out of my office.  I’m bringing him in here.”

“Do you have an appointment?”, says the receptionist.
“No, but you tell Doc Summers that his transition patient is here to see him.”
“I’m sorry but he doesn’t see anyone without an appointment.”
“Fuck that.  I need to see him now.”
“Sir, I’m sorry but he cannot see you.  I’ll have to call security if you do not leave.”
At that point, Summers walks through the entrance doors to the clinic.  “Steven”, he calls out, “please come to my office.”

We enter his office and there is a man sitting in the office.  I notice that Summers looks surprised at the presence of this person.  I sit down across his desk from Summers, who notices the welt on my face.  “Good Lord, what happened to you?”
I thought pretty hard about what I was gonna say.  I can’t reveal what transpired yesterday for fear I’ll be linked to stealing 432,000 from that asshole.  “I’m really pissed.  I thought you said I wouldn’t change back until I fell asleep.”
“Steven, settle down.  You’re obviously upset but think back to when I examined you as a woman.  I advised you that as your body would prepare to transition back, the sleeping agent would induce sleep within you.  That is why we told you to not be operating a car or any machinery towards the end of your 48 hours.”
‘Fucking details’ I think to myself.  ‘Always the fucking devil in those details’.  “Who’s this?” I ask.
“Oh, that’s…”, there is a slight hesitation.  “This is Joe Jackson. One of our technical workers.  Here, let me look at your face.  Good lord what happened?”
“I collapsed and fell as the sleeping agent took hold.”  ‘A good lie’, I think, ‘but does he believe me?’
“Look, I’m sorry you got hurt.  We’ll have to evaluate how the transitioning back process happens.”  Summers looks me over.  “Well, you have a bit of a contusion but there’s no open wound.  It’ll heal and fade away on its own.  You can apply some ice to it to help prevent any more swelling.”  After calling a nurse to bring an icepak, I’m holding it to my face as he continues, “So what do you want to do from here?  Are you interested to try this again?”
Hmmm, he’s getting a bit ahead of me but thoughts race through my head about trying transitioning again with different results.
“I’m interested but for the things I’d like to do, your prices are too high.”

I notice that this Joe Jackson fellow is watching me intently.  His mannerisms just don’t seem to align with your typical technical worker.  I learned to ‘read’ people too in my prior career.
“Ok, tell me what you would like to do” and he takes notes as I list them.
“First of all, I want to be younger than I was at 50.  I’d like to be 30 years old.  Wait.  Make it 29, 29 sounds better.   Secondly, I want to be a little taller.  I think my upper torso is fine but I don’t like my short legs.  I really want my legs to be longer.”
Summers replies, “So far, I believe these are doable things.  The age reversal should not be a problem.  Now, the legs...hmmmm, that might have an interesting outcome for you.  Because the bone structure will be lengthened, when you transition back, I don’t think we can return you to your original height.  You most likely will remain at the new height.  Looking at you, I’m a little surprised your hip bone structure returned to that of a male.”
I respond, “if I end up permanently taller, that’s not a bad thing.  I thought I had too much in the hips.  I’d like my hips to be more like 35”, not the 37” they were.  I’d like to have C cup breasts.  I’m not sure going bigger than C’s is what I want at this point but C’s would definitely be better than the B cups I had.
“All right then.  Anything else?”
“Blonde.  I want to be a blonde.”
“Let me do some verification with our technical crew.  Give me a few minutes.”
“Oh, one more thing.  I really would like to be more athletic and quicker with the way I move.  Call it more fast-twitch.  Can you do that?”
“I’ll check right now” and he leaves me alone in his office.  Joe Jackson follows him out the door.

In an angry hushed tone, Summers says “What the fuck are you doing in there?  He doesn’t need to see you.”
Jackson replies “I needed to hear for myself what our test subject had to say.  I didn’t hear anything out of the ordinary, other than this guy wants to be a woman.  Look, we want that test data.  Get those probes out of him.  By the way, I think I like that name, Joe Jackson.”
“I’ll get the fucking probes...just stay out of our way.”
“Look Summers, we’re paying you a lot of money for your company to get this experiment done.  The top brass is getting tired of you wanting more and more but seeing no results.”
“We are seeing results but we need to verify what we’re doing.  You’ll get the final results soon.
“Well, make sure it’s real soon.”  Jackson walks away.

Summers steps into the lab and approaches Dave Wilson.  Wilson is the top lab technologist who assembles the DNA altering ingredients.  Wilson has been working for Transformation Services for several years.  A brilliant mind, he has enjoyed the challenges of working for TSE but one challenge he has not enjoyed is dealing with Doctor Summers.   For some time Wilson has noted how loosely Summers plays with FDA regulations as they relate to their DNA process as well as Summers desire to build up TSE, no matter if it negatively affects the client.  Wilson wonders if he himself has succumbed to the lure of money.  As the top technologist, he makes a great living but at what expense when it comes to his own morality.
“Our test subject, Steve, is back.  He’s willing to do it again.  He wants to transition into a gender female again.  Here’s a list of what he wants to be.”
“He’s back?  Now?  How did it go?  The results I saw a couple days ago looked amazing.”
“Everything went great.  What do you think of this list?”
Wilson looks it over.  “Yeah, we can do all of this.  Hmmmm, what does he mean by quick twitch.  I guess he is wanting his muscles to be a greater proportion of white, fast-twitch fiber as opposed to red, slow-twitch.  I can even add in some martial arts training ability that will enhance the quick twitch experience if that’s what he wants.”
“I don’t really care about that.  Do what you think you need to do.  I need to do this asap.  How much time do you need?  This is a priority compared to anything else you’re working on.”
“I can have this ready for tomorrow. How long are we doing this for?”
“Set it up for 5 days duration.”

I’m looking at the welt on my face in the mirror when Summers returns.  “We can do all of what you ask for.  We can set this up for 5 days duration.”
“What’s it going to cost?”
Summers writes a number on paper for me.  I cannot believe the deep discount he is providing.  It’s less than what I paid for my first transition.  “Wow.  I hate to be cynical but why the deep discount?”
“Well, we feel an obligation for your getting hurt.  So we wish to make up for that and ensure you are a happy customer.  After all, as our first male-to-female transition client, we want to give you a great experience so that you are a great reference for us for future customers.”
I’m skeptical about his response but feel that I cannot pass this up.  “Ok, how soon can we do this.”
“How about tomorrow?”
“Hmmm, I’d like a chance for this welt to go away.  Let’s shoot for the day after tomorrow.”
We agree and the paperwork and payment are done.

Later, Wilson works on the DNA changing ingredients for the pill.  Enzymes are generated that will change bone structure and density to a 29 year old female.  Soft tissue will change to that of a woman as well but a woman who will be well conditioned with quick reflexes….reflexes that will enact the martial arts knowledge that will be fed into my brain.   He labors over his equipment, preparing nano-probes that will bring information to the neurons of my brain that will absorb the knowledge programmed into the probes.  Working with the computer and probes, he feeds information on martial arts training into the probes’ micro-data structure.  

It’s the day for my transition.   Since I will be put to sleep again, we schedule this for 10:00 pm.  I’m dressed in a hospital gown once again and sitting in bed, attended to by a few techs, nurses and Summers himself.  Equipment hooked up to my body, monitors my vital signs.
Summers approaches me.  “Are you all set, Steve?”
“Yes, I’m very set, thanks.  Is the pill ready?”
“Yep.  We’ll be bringing it to you shortly.  So what do you have planned, once you change?”
“Well, I have some people I’d like to see as my new self.  I can’t say I have anything extravagant planned.”  I think to myself that I plan to go on the town to enjoy myself, find a gorgeous man (men?) to suck cock, get fucked like a real woman and enjoy life as a gorgeous blonde, but I keep that to myself.

An attendant arrives with the pill and hands it to Summers.  “We’re ready to begin”, Summers says as he hands the pill to me.  I swallow the pill and like the first transition, I drift off to sleep after a minute.

As time drifts on, I am unaware of the changes to my body.  Skin softens and tightens up as age recedes to a 29 year old.  As my hair grows out, blonde hair emerges from the hair roots.  Facial and neck hair recedes and disappears.  Changes evolve throughout my body as my bone structure morphs from male to female.  My hip bones change within me as they shorten and splay outwards to provide the 35” hips I requested.  The femur, tibia and fibula bones of my legs grow in length to provide the longer legs I requested.  Subtle physical and chemical changes occur within my brain as it alters from male to female orientation.  The nanoprobes containing martial arts training have worked their way into my bloodstream and have attached themselves to the amygdala, hippocampus, cerebellum and prefrontal cortex parts of my brain.  Synapses fire as data is transferred from the probes to these memory centers.  Unknown to me, Summers has inserted data probes that will collect information from this transition and my experiences during the transition.  My muscle structure changes to the fast twitch fibers that will provide the quickness and responsive reflexes I requested.

My testicles recede into my body until they disappear, ceasing testosterone production.  My penis remains intact waiting for the signal to recede into what should become a clitoris.  Within my body, the canal consisting of the fibrous lining that will form my vagina begins to evolve.  Eventually the labia major and minor appear as the opening of my vagina is complete.  At this point, Summers uses the IV to access the data probes from the first transition.  Attaching the extraction device, chemical signals are sent to my body that call to the data probes.  The data probes arrive and extraction begins as the probes are collected.   Unfortunately for me, Summers has not accounted for the enzymes still coursing through my body and the extraction device starts collecting enzymes along with the probes.  Unaware of this, Summers continues to collect the probes until he realizes the transition process has been interrupted by his extraction of the enzymes along with the probes..  He quickly stops collecting the probes to disconnect the device to hide it.  Afterwards, Summers stands by my bedside, calling out for help.

Slowly, I awaken from my chemical induced sleep.  I hear voices talking and see blurry shapes moving about.  Finally, my world comes into view.  I notice Summers sitting in a folding chair with other attendants standing around.  Summers speaks, “Steve, how do you feel?”
“Please, may I have a mirror?”  I am handed a mirror by one of the attendants.
I look into the mirror and break out in a smile as I look into my blue eyes.  A beautiful head of straight blonde hair is in view, its long strands gently lay over my shoulders.  One of the attendants had cut away the grey hair that grew out with the new hair.  I love the look of my gentle features with high cheekbones, my full lips frame my smile.  “My name is Anne.  Please call me Anne.”
“Look St...Anne.  Things didn’t quite go the way we expected.”
I realize that I am lying on the bed, naked, underneath bed sheets.   Feeling for my breasts, my right hand cups my right breast, then moves to my left.  What’s he talking about, I think to myself.  Everything seems just fine.  My hand moves down to my vagina but first touches the penis still there.  My eyes open wide and I shout, “What the fuck!!  What’s going on?  What happened?  Why…”
“Anne.  Something happened to interrupt the process and we don’t know what”, he lies to me.  Summers knows what happened but cannot say what and why.  He continues, “We are doing everything we can to figure this out.  Using old, crude terminology, we have turned you into a hermaphrodite.  You basically have undeveloped sex organs of both sexes.
I’m so shocked that any sense of modesty is lost upon me.  I fling the sheets off of myself to look at and feel body parts, my body, my breasts exposed to everyone in the room.  I reach to grab my cock and notice my testicles are missing.  As I probe further down, my fingers feel the labia lips that open to a vagina.  “What have you done to me?   Oh my God, I’ve got a cock and a cunt?”  I feel a panic attack and tears begin to run down my cheeks.  I’m hyperventilating as Summers nods to an attendant who injects a sedative into an IV.  I nod off and everyone leaves the room.

Dave Wilson is waiting in Summers office as Summers enters.  “I heard the transition did not go completely.  What happened?”
Summers replies, “I’m not sure.  Maybe his body is rejecting the enzymes that we are giving him to change him.”
“I’ll do a blood draw and tissue sample to analyze.”
Summers barks back, “Never mind that.  You just do your job and stick to your workload.”
Wilson leaves the room, furious at Summers.  For months now, their relationship has been deteriorating to the point that Summers is now acting like a tyrant.  Standing at his workstation, he views the other tech workers around him.  He picks up a couple vials for a blood draw and a tissue extractor and leaves the work area.

I’m awakening out of my drug-induced slumber.  Thoughts race through my head.  How could this happen?  Everything seemed fine when they handed me the transition pill.  What’s going to happen next?  I slide out from underneath the bed sheets and sit up.  Looking down, I gaze on the C cup breasts that hang from my chest.  Definitely an improvement from the B cups I had at the first transition as I hold them in my hands.  Assured that I won’t suffer any dizziness, I walk towards a mirror, pulling the IV on its wheeled stand behind me.  Standing before the mirror, I examine my figure.  A 36” upper body with natural C cup breasts slenders to a 24” waist, then curving out to 35” hips.  As requested, I stand an inch taller at 5’ 9”.  My gaze takes me to my groin.  I stare in disgust at my 6” penis.  I reach down to hold it.   Curious to see how it reacts, I stroke the shaft and head.  After a minute of stimulation, additional blood flows into it resulting in an erection.  I reach underneath to my vagina and insert a finger.  Sliding the finger back and forth, I am surprised that my vagina begins secreting fluid in reaction.

A knock on the door.  “May I come in?”
I reply, “Just a minute.”  As I turn to return to the bed, I accidentally knock a vase over.  It’s all like slow motion as the vase begins to spill over.  Instantly, reflexively, my arm reaches out, fingers extend to grasp the vase.  Holding the vase in my hand, I stare at it and am struck with amazement at the quick movement I performed to catch the vase and prevent it from crashing to the floor.  How did that just happen?  I never had the dexterity and quickness to do something like that prior.  I’ll have to check this out later as I return to the bed.  Lying back in bed, I cover myself with the bedsheets as my erection relaxes.
Wilson enters my room.  “Hi. My name is Dave.  I’m a senior tech that works here.  I heard that the transition did not work completely.  I know who you are or should I say were.  What shall I call you?”
“Anne.  My name is Anne.”  Fortunately, I have recovered from the shock of this and can discuss in a more relaxed state of mind.  “Didn’t work completely?  That’s an understatement if I ever heard one.”
“I’m really sorry that this has happened.  I oversee the group that is responsible for producing this result.  May I examine you?”  I nod in approval and pull the bedsheets down.  He examines me up and down, with obvious focus on the undeveloped genitals.  “I am aware of the success of the first transition.  That’s why I am so surprised at the result of this second one.  Was there anything different about this second time that you may have noticed, in comparison with your first transition?”
“Everything seemed the same.  The only thing different was how Doctor Summers stayed at my bedside the entire time, right up to my falling asleep.”
Wilson’s facial expression suggests that he finds that to be a curious bit of information but he says nothing in reaction.
“With your permission I’d like to do a blood draw and a tissue extraction.”  Why would I object?  I want to know, I need to know.  He withdraws a couple vials of blood, then inserts a needle into my arm that extracts a minute amount of cells within.

Sitting at his workstation, Wilson examines the blood samples within an enzyme analyzer.  Further analysis of the cell tissues further confirms what he suspected.  He now knows that someone interrupted the transition process by withdrawing enzymes from my body.  Was this on purpose?  Or the result of an accident?  Hearing that Summers was by my bedside, his distrust for the man becomes even stronger.  He could confront Summers with the information but decides to keep the information to himself.
I finally get an attendant’s attention so I can check out of the clinic.  With the bureaucratic work completed, I drive home.  I sit down on a couch and stare out the window.  What the fuck am I supposed to do, looking like this?  What guy is going to be interested in a...hermaphrodite...that’s what he called me.  A hermaphrodite.  I log into my computer.  Facial recognition doesn’t work with my new female identity so I type in the requisite info and soon I am surfing for info on hermaphrodites.  After reviewing several sites, I discover that my condition has been eliminated due to genetic testing early in a woman’s pregnancy.  Medical advancements have allowed for corrections to be made early in fetal development.  That’s just great, I think to myself.  So I’m a freak by today’s standards.

I remove my clothes and step into the shower.  As the water cascades over my body, my hands explore my body.  Soapy, wet hands massage my breasts and play with my nipples.  Interestingly, I grow an erection while feeling aroused within my vagina.  I reach down to stroke my erection, enjoying the same sensations when I stroked myself as a complete cisgender male, yet a feel a building fullness within my vagina.  Suddenly, I feel orgasmic contractions within my body and those familiar feelings of pleasure hit my brain while the head of my penis becomes hyper-sensitive with pleasure.  Because I have no testicles, I am incapable of ejaculating so it is difficult to describe this orgasm other than it is a “dry” orgasm of muscle contractions within my body, centered around my vagina.  I finish showering and step out of the shower.

Toweling off my blonde hair, I hear a voice call out, “Damn, hello whatever you are!”  It’s Deshawn and he’s looking for me as Steve.  Deshawn is curiously looking over my nude body, carefully eyeing the female curves...a pretty face with blonde hair perched upon narrow 35” shoulders that slim down to a 24” waist and expand out to 35” hips….yet contradicted by the penis that hangs from my groin, hiding the vulva that is directly behind it.  Recognizing Deshawn, I feign modesty by letting out a fake gasp and cover my body with the towel I was using to dry my hair.  “Who are you?” I ask Deshawn.
Deshawn replies, “I’m Deshawn, Steve’s friend.  Who are you?”
Recalling that I have yet to tell Deshawn of my preferred female name of Anne, I answer him, “I’m Amber.”  Yeah, Amber, sounds like a good name for a blonde.  “I’m a friend of Steve’s too.”
“Shit Amber, what happened to you?”
Deshawn definitely has his moments when tactfulness is not his strong suit so I act befuddled by his comment, “what on earth do you mean Deshawn?”
“I mean, damn girl, you have a beautiful body but the wrong part down below?”
“I was born a hermaphrodite, Deshawn.  That means I have parts of both genitals.”
“I heard of people like you but I never seen one til now.  What’s it feel like?”
I’m thinking, really Deshawn, do we need to carry on like this?  “That’s a really weird question.  I mean, I feel what I feel.  What are you asking?”
“Shit, do you cum during sex?”
“I cum but not like you think.  I don’t have testicles so I’ve got no semen but I have a vagina.  I feel orgasms and I guess I feel them almost like a 100% woman feels them.”
“Can I see again?”
Shit Deshawn, you’re not tactful and you’re certainly not shy.  “Sure” I reply almost angrily, “Look!!” and I lift the towel and my penis so he can see my vulva.
“Baby”, he says “I know someone that could employ you for good money if you’re willing.  Go get dressed and we’ll talk.”
I’m unprepared for wearing a thong bikini with a dick getting in the way.  I pull on a pair of Steve’s underwear.  My bra is too small from my previous stint as ‘Gail’ and B cups so I have to go braless for now.  I throw on Steve’s athletic sweats, apply some blush, eyebrow definer, mascara and lipstick and walk into the living to converse with Deshawn.

Sitting down with Deshawn, I start the conversation, “So Deshawn, how do you know Steve?”  Deshawn tells his story but he doesn’t realize that I recognize the lies and embellishments that are mixed within the truths and half-truths.  I cannot fault him given his shady past and he has no idea that he’s conversing with Steve underneath my facade of Amber.  It’s my turn and I give a phony story about being born as Amber in a different country to a family of limited resources, adoption to a make-believe couple in the USA, how I came to know Steve through work-related projects, etc.  Deshawn is feeling more comfortable with me and I ask, “ok Deshawn what is this great money making opportunity for me?”
“Amber, do you enjoy sex?”
“That’s a bit forward, Deshawn.  I’m not sure how to answer that.”
“C’mon girl.  Do you enjoy sex with other people?  What if you could get paid for having sex with other people?”
“Oh my God, you want me to be a hooker?”
“No, no, no.  What if you got paid to make some movies?  I know a guy who produces and directs porn movies.  You would not believe what someone with your uh, physique, can make.  Lotta kinky people out there who love to watch people like you fucking or getting fucked.”
Paid to have sex and enjoy this freaky body that I got screwed with?  Hmmm, pun half intended.  “Tell me more” and Deshawn tells me a bit of a story regarding his porn movie contact.  “I could be interested if I thought the money was right.”
“Baby, if it’s alright with you, I’ll give him a call now.”  So he calls his contact and we talk about expectations for making a movie.  Wanting proof, I let Deshawn take a nude picture of me to send to this guy.  What do I care?  I’m only like this for four more days.  I hear the producer exclaim over Deshawn’s phone, “Holy shit, she’s hot.  But how do I really know that she’ll perform once she’s out here.  What if she gets cold feet?”
“There’s one way to show you”, I reply.  “Deshawn honey, pull down your pants.”
“What?”
“Are you deaf, Deshawn?  Pull down your pants.”
“I’m not gonna pull down my pants for a woman with a dick.”
Now his producer contact chimes in, “C’mon Deshawn.  I gotta have proof.  I’ll throw you some finders fee credits into your account.
“Shit”, Deshawn says and he reluctantly pulls his pants down to his ankles.
“Deshawn, keep the camera pointed towards what I am going to do”, I say in a commanding tone.  From my first encounter as the transitioned ‘Gail’, Deshawn got to fuck me but I didn’t get to suck on him.  Now, I get my turn to do that as Amber as I knelt on the floor before him.  Deshawn may have been reluctant to get a blowjob from a hermaphrodite but as I take him into my mouth, sucking on his mushroom and shaft, feeling him growing into stiffness within my mouth, the reaction of his cock belies his initial opposition.  The producer yells at Deshawn, “keep the camera on her!”  Deshawn tries his best to keep the phone camera on me as my head bobs up and down.  The porn producer urges me on, “Fucking hot, Amber.  Mix it up.  Long and short strokes.”  I do as he says...long, slurpy sucks on Deshawn intermixed with deep, short gags of his cock rubbing the back of my throat.  I sense Deshawn is just about there and I go with short sucks over his mushroom.  I taste his salty precum and apply just a bit more suction, just a bit more lubricated friction of my mouth on his sensitive tip.  “Aaaaaggh” and the first jet of semen shoots into my mouth.  For visual effect, I open the grip of my lips on Deshawn’s cock so the producer can see globs of semen spill out of my mouth and run down the length of his shaft.  I suck on his hyper-sensitive head causing him to elicit groans of delight as my mouth massages his hypersensitive mushroom as his hips buck.  Removing his cock from my mouth, I move to the base of his shaft, slurping up the cum that collected down there.  Turning to the camera, I open my mouth to show the semen I collected before I swallow.  Deshawn’s viscous lump of love slides down my esophagus and settles into my stomach.  Looking into the phone, I can see that the producer is quite pleased with what he’s seen.   “Amber”, he says “I get to keep the film distribution rights but I’ll offer you….” and he throws out an offer that is a huge sum to me.  The thought of becoming a porn actress for a film sounds enticing to me, given my limitations of finding a sexual playmate within my short window of existence as Amber, a hermaphrodite.  I accept his offer and agree to fly out tonite to Los Angeles.
I look at Deshawn, “Deshawn honey, thank you for helping this girl get an acting role.
He replies, “Amber, shit, that was weird to me but it sure felt good.”

Deshawn leaves and I hurriedly shop at a couple stores to find some proper fitting clothes.  Early evening finds me on a plane, jetting to Los Angeles.  With the elimination of HIV and Aids, the LA council removed their condom requirement and slowly the porn industry returned from Vegas.  Exiting the arrivals area, I find a driver waiting for me and he drives me to the San Fernando Valley and deposits me at a hotel.  That evening, I am joined for dinner by one of the female porn actresses, Summer Day.  LOL, gotta love those porn names.  I discover that she will be one of my costars in my films for the next day.

The next day arrives and I am picked up by a driver who takes me to a warehouse in porn valley.  I meet Chip Larsen, the porn producer who had watched me perform on Deshawn yesterday.  It’s a busy day filled with workers applying makeup and going over movie scripts.  One of my favorite scenes has me “acting” with Summer Day and a guy called Johnny Vein.  After sucking my penis to stiffness, Summer lies on her back with her legs spread.  I am fucking her missionary but I have my legs spread too as I am perched at the edge of the bed.  I feel Johnny push his cock into my vulva and I am enjoying the sensations of my cock being massaged by Summer’s cunt while my cunt is simultaneously being fucked by Johnny’s cock.  It’s one of the few times during shooting that I feel an orgasm wrack my body and brain.  It’s an interesting day filled with interruptions as we rehearse some lines and review sex positions for the various film shoots.  Beverages and food are made available but I avoid the drugs that make appearances.  It’s a lot more work than I realized and I never thought that my pussy and mouth would see so much cock.  I’m a bit of a celebrity with both sex organs but after a day of this, I’ve had my fill (haha pun intended) after a long day of this.  I long for just being a cisgender woman and appreciated for being just that.

Filming finished, I’m dropped off at the hotel.  I’m tired so I relax a bit at the hotel bar and go outside for some fresh air.  Wearing 5” heels, curvy stretch ankle slacks and a tunic top, I walk a couple blocks from the hotel, enjoying the clicking sound of my heels striking the pavement.  Looking around, I notice how the neighborhood has deteriorated as I walk in this direction and become concerned.  As I walk along the sidewalk where the building ends, my attacker steps out from an alley.  I am unprepared as he wraps an arm around my neck and pulls me into an alley between two buildings.  I have no idea if his intent is rape, robbery, both?  His arm tightens around my neck, threatening to cut off my air supply but my reaction is swift, thanks to the martial arts data that the nano probes programmed into my brain.  My left leg swings up backwards between the attacker’s legs, striking him in the groin.  Incapacitated by the pain, he releases his grip and I twist my upper body and strike him in the head with my elbow.  Instantly, I spin and sweep his legs from underneath him, causing him to fly backwards and strike the pavement upon his back.  Was it the data from the probes?  I’m not sure.  As the attacker lands on his back, his final moment is a flash of light as the heel of my shoe initially makes contact with his eye as my foot thrusts downward.  In a nano-second, my heel plunges through the eye socket and tears at the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain.  Blood gushes out of his eye socket and as my heel tears apart the fibers of the right side of his temporal lobe, he is rendered speechless due to the damage there.  If he survives my counterattack, the damage will permanently wipe his memory and he’ll have no idea that I inflicted this damage.  All of this knowledge emerges within my consciousness as I put down my attacker.  I also know that as my heel tears at his frontal lobe, he will have significantly diminished skills to act in any rational manner.  Future behavior will become haphazard and irrational.  Guttural sounds emote from his throat and I twist the heel within his socket as I extract it.  Blood continues to flow from his eye socket and his body shudders as he tries to involuntarily scream but his brain cannot process the necessary neuron synapses to spark his vocal chords into action.  I step back in shock at what I have just done.  I don’t notice the shadowy figure that peers from behind a garbage dumpster.  I look around and see no one is near, much less seen the action.  My hands go to my open mouth as I look with horror at what I have done.  I’m shocked but haven’t lost complete control of my senses.  I pick up a rag from the ground and lean against the building, I grab at a second rag to wipe my heel of his blood and brain bits.  The first rag was to prevent any fingerprints or DNA to be on the bloodstained rag.  I hurriedly walk towards the direction of the hotel and leave him for somebody to find.  Returning to the hotel, I purchase a couple of vodka gimlets to take with me to my room.  Locking the door behind me, I throw the rag into the trash.  I’m not worried about some hotel worker hearing about a dead attacker several blocks away and connecting that with a dirty rag in the trash. I ponder about every detail of what just occurred to me and my defense against the attacker.  I never did anything like that before?  How did I know to spin and sweep his leg?  How did I even know to swing my leg backwards to hit him in the nuts?  But oh my God, what caused me to subdue him with a 5” heel through his eyeball into his brain?  I drink one gimlet very quickly.  My heart is racing.  What did Summers and TSE do to me?  I have to get back and talk to them.  The second gimlet goes down quickly as well and I spend a very restless night with little sleep.

The next day dawns and I eat a light breakfast.  I meet with Chip Larsen and he is excited about the results of my filming.  He completes our agreement and he transfers the money into my account.  On a day when I should be celebrating my sexual exploits and a big payday, I’m feeling overwhelmed by my deathly outlash at an attacker whom I had already subdued but chose to finish off with a shoe heel to the brain.  I get a ride to the airport and soon I am returning home on a jet.

Departing the airport, I head straight to TSE to confront Summers.  It’s late in the afternoon but I hope he’s still there.  Arriving at TSE, I am faced by the same receptionist but I am unrecognizable to her as blonde Anne.  “Please, I need to see Doctor Summers urgently.”
“I’m sorry but do you have an appointment?”
“Please tell him, his DNA patient, Anne is here.”
“Ok, but first I need to know if you have an appointment.”  At that moment, a hand touches my shoulder.  Reflexively, I spin around, ready to assume a defensive posture only to see that it’s Dave Wilson.
Dave’s mouth opens in surprise at my quick reflexes.  In a hushed tone he says, “Oh my God, it works.  It really works.”  He turns towards the secretary, “I’ll take care of Ms. Anne…..Smith.  Come with me.”
We walk through the doors into the clinic and Dave pulls me into a darkened, unoccupied room.  He leaves the room lights off and asks quietly, “How are you doing?”
“I’m frightened.  I’m doing things I’ve never done before.  I think...I think I killed someone.”
“What?”
“Yes. I was attacked from behind.   And I just did this martial arts stuff that I never knew before.  He was lying on the ground and I...I…”.  I break out in tears and reach out to hug him.
Dave gives me a moment to release these emotions.  I may be a hermaphrodite but I am one with strong female emotions.  “Anne, you said you wanted quick reflexes.  I incorporated that with martial arts knowledge so you could defend yourself.  I don’t think you are a murderer when you are attacked by a stranger.”
“But he was just lying there.  I could have stopped.”
“Look Anne.  Something strange is going on around here.  Doctor Summers has been meeting with some strange people who have nothing to do with the operation of this clinic.  I’m worried for you.  In fact, I’m worried for myself too.”

Dr. Summers is sitting at his desk when his cell phone rings.  “Yes?”
“You created a fucking, killing machine Summers.”  It’s Joe Jackson’s voice.
“What?”
“The agency is going to love what you developed here with this pill.  I watched as your hermaphrodite took down one of my guys and spiked his eyeball and brain with its shoe heel.”
“Shit, we never intended for that to happen.”  He pauses.  “Unless Wilson put something into the pill that I’m unaware of.  I need to talk to Wilson.  Will your man live?”
“Oh, he’s dead.  He was totally unprepared for what happened.  But I’ll be ready if your monster creation tries to pull its stunts on me.”
“Don’t harm that guy.  He has no idea we’re using him as a test subject.”
“Summers, you are getting paid handsomely by the agency so you just worry about developing this pill and we’ll address any unfortunate difficulties.  Don’t become one of those difficulties, Summers.   Oh, and Summers, get those data probes out of this guy for this second transition.  That’s gonna be some really interesting shit on those probes.”

“Dave, what should I do?”
“I don’t know Anne.  I’m just warning you to not let your guard down.  I don’t think you can trust Summers.”
I look at Wilson and think to myself, ‘yeah but can I trust you?’  “I’m gonna transition back tomorrow to my male self.  They know what I look like now and they know what I look like as Steve.  You need to create me a pill to change into someone else in case I need to disappear.”
“I think you are safe for now.  I’m certain you are being watched and monitored.  Someone besides Summers is really interested in what this pill has been doing for and to you.”
“I never wanted all of this to happen to me.  I just wanted to become a loving, beautiful woman.”
“I’m sorry this is happening to you.  I’ll make that new pill for you.  What do you want it to change you to.”
“I want to be, I need to be different.  Change me into a woman, 25 years old with dark auburn hair.  Make me curvy with the same height.”
“Well, we lengthened your legs so your height is just shy of 5’10”.
“Yes, that’s good.  Make me curvy  36-24-36 with DD cup size breasts and large areolas.  Change my face so I look similar to some beautiful model.  I don’t know if I want these reflexes you gave me.”
“Anne, the info from the nano-probes has been transferred into your brain.  I cannot remove that knowledge.”
“Nano-probes!!!”, I burst out.
“Shhhhh.  Quiet.”
“No one told me about nano-probes”, I whisper.  “What the fuck!!!”
“They were supposed to tell you how certain particulars are handled.  I’m a senior tech working inside the lab part of the clinic.  The DNA enzymes we create cause the cell structure of your body to change.  But the nano-probes transfer knowledge to your brain.  That knowledge is permanent.”
“But it’s turned me into a killer...a maniac.”
“I doubt that, Anne.  Given the circumstances of your attack, you simply went into a defensive mode since you couldn’t go into a flight mode.”
I think to myself, ‘Sure, but that doesn’t explain my finishing that guy off with my heel as he lay there defenseless.’
He continues, “Anne, I think it might cause more harm than good if we change your muscle structure from white, fast-twitch to red, slow-twitch muscle fiber.  If someone should attack you again, your reactions will be slower with the red fibers.”  He thinks to himself ‘but how did her altered muscle fibers become such super-charged quick reflex ones?’
“Anne, I think I know everything you need.  How long do you want the pill effects to last?”
“Can you make it three months?”
“Three months?  I figure you just want to change for a day or two.”
“No. I think if I need to change, it’s gonna need to be for a long time.”
“Ok.  I can make them last longer if you like.”
“Hmmmm.  Make me the three month one.  But make me ones of other duration like 2 days to a week.  How about a year?”
“A year!!!  Why a year?”
“Dave, maybe I’ll need to go in hiding for a long time and be someone else.”
“But a year as a beautiful, dark auburn haired woman?  Sounds like other motives here.”
“C’mon Dave.  You helped to put me in this spot, even if it was as an unknowing accomplice.”
“Fine, I’ll get you several ones of different duration.  Anything else.”
“Yes.  I might need to even the odds against these people.  Program me with small arms knowledge and tactical situational knowledge.  Also, can you make me fluent in Spanish, German, French, Portugese and Russian.”
“I can download some tutorial stuff for you for the tactical arms and the languages.  But how are you going to ingest any of these pills here and make your changes?”
“Dave, you know that’s not gonna happen.  I’ll be doing it elsewhere.”
“I’m really concerned for your safety.”
“Dave, if you’re really concerned for my safety, you’ll make me the pills.  I’ve got one more day to go in this hermaphrodite body.  I’ll come in tomorrow.  Can you have the pills done for tomorrow?
“Yes.”
“Great.  See you then.”  We exit the room and begin walking down the hallway towards the exit when Summers appears.  He’s obviously surprised at my appearance.
“Anne.  I did not know you were here.”
Dave answers before I can, “Oh, she stopped by to talk about her experiences with the latest transition.  So far, everything is going well despite the unforeseen failure to fully change into a woman.”  Dave doesn’t know that Summers sees the lie for what it is.
“Anne”, Summers replies, “I’m glad to hear that.  Since tomorrow is your last day, can you stop in here for a final evaluation.  I’d like to keep you overnight as you change back to Steve, if that’s ok with you.”
I don’t trust Summers one bit but I don’t know how to avoid this situation.  I’m really nervous.  “Ok, but can you make sure several attendants are available to watch me?”  He agrees and I think I have cover to be there for the new transition pills that Dave Wilson will provide me.

I leave the parking lot and drive around town to gather my thoughts.  After I stop at a restaurant to grab a bite to eat, I head home as night has fallen.  As I enter the door, I flip the switch to turn on the light.  My home remains dark yet lights from the neighborhood shine around.  I flip on other switches at the same switch plate but nothing.  Immediately I am consumed with a sense of pending danger when someone slams the door shut from behind and strikes me in the back.  I sprawl to the carpeted floor in pain but I have my wits about me.  I hear a voice laughing from another direction.  “Who is that?” I call out.  Instantly I leap up.  I’m at a disadvantage because my eyes have yet to adjust to the almost total darkness.  I lunge out at my attacker but they deflect my forward thrust of the heel of my hand.  ‘Goddamn it, they’ve turned off the power at the box and got night vision goggles’ I think.  I receive a blow to the side of my head and I’m sent sprawling again.  Another laugh from the direction of a chair in the living room.  “Steve honey, or whatever you want to call yourself, don’t be so violent.”  I’ve got a chance, I think, if I hit the emergency generator backup switch.  Years ago I installed emergency backup gen power.  There’s a switch that’s on the wall by the kitchen, up high enough to stay away from the hands of pesky children.  I leap up again and run to the switch to hit it.  Laughter again.  “Ste-e-e-e-eve”.   Seconds tick by as I wait for the generator to get up to speed.  Once the generator has reached proper revolutions, the circuit branch to the house switches to the emergency generator.  Suddenly the light switches that I had flipped on make the electrical connection.  For the two invaders who are wearing the night vision goggles, my home has become a blinding glare of light.  “Shit!!!” the voice calls out.  Advantage Anne as I run towards my temporarily blinded attacker by the door.  I perform a perfectly executed flying scissors leg takedown as I leap towards him legs apart.  Once at his neck level, my legs wrap around and clamp down on his neck.  I twist my torso and my momentum causes my attacker to flip and land on the floor.  I kneel up and with the heel of my hand, strike him in the temple.  My attacker lies listless and I turn my attention to the voice.  A pair of hands clap.  “Outstanding Steve-O, outstanding.”  I recognize him, it’s ‘Joe Jackson’.  Before I can lunge towards him, Jackson picks up a Beretta and points it at the head of my friend, Michelle Larson.  I feel so helpless as I look at Michelle’s terrified eyes, her mouth covered by tape and her hands are bound behind her.  “Why?  Why are you doing this to me?” I shout.
“Oh Steve, you are a special one.  You just don’t understand how special you are.  I’ve got a message for you and it’s a simple one.  You just be sure to show up tomorrow at TSE and do what Summers tells you to do.  You deviate one iota from your date with Summers and your friend here won’t see the sun rise another day.  By this time, my subdued attacker is up and picking themself off the floor.  The two of them exit a back door and I rush to Michelle’s side.  I rip the tape from her mouth and she breaks out in sobs as I work at the tape around her wrists.  “Who are you and why did they call you Steve?  Who are those men?”
“Michelle, it’s me, Steve!”
“But...so it’s true.”
“Yes, I transitioned again.”  We hug and sob into each other’s body.  “I’m so sorry this happened to you.  I had no idea how crazy this was going to become.”
I explain my latest transition to her and what happened to me in LA.  “I’m going back to TSE tomorrow.  I have to or they might harm you.”
Michelle explains, “I came here to see you and those two men jumped me.  They thought I was you at first.  They asked me if I transitioned again and I said of course I transitioned...but not like you.”
“Michelle, they didn’t understand what you meant.  Oh God, I’m so sorry.  Are you hurt?
“No, I think I’m ok.”
“Michelle, don’t come to my home anymore.  I don’t know what’s going to happen but if you stay away from here, you’ll be better off.”
Michelle eventually leaves after one final hug.  I hope it’s not our last.  I pick up knocked over furniture thinking about tomorrow.

Coming Up….Chapter 5 - Am I the Only One?
Heart 
Anne
Okay, looks like I'll have to do some computer wizardry...... Copy and paste all of the parts together (hey, I forgot a few of the nuances from the previous parts), then get it in a form that I can copy to my smartphone. Then lay back, at night, with the lights off, and 'physically' enjoy all of the novella. Mmmmm, Michelle Heart Heart
Wow, quite the story. Certainly is a bit tense.
Amy
(04-20-2020, 06:20 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Okay, looks like I'll have to do some computer wizardry...... Copy and paste all of the parts together (hey, I forgot a few of the nuances from the previous parts), then get it in a form that I can copy to my smartphone. Then lay back, at night, with the lights off, and 'physically' enjoy all of the novella. Mmmmm, Michelle Heart Heart

Silly girl, silly me….here are links to the first three chapters....

Chapter 1
https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4986

Chapter 2
https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4992

Chapter 3
https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4999

(04-20-2020, 07:47 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Wow, quite the story. Certainly is a bit tense.
Amy

Amy,

In case you missed and are interested to go back to the first three chapters, see my reply to Michelle.
Heart 
Anne
(04-21-2020, 06:32 AM)Anne Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 06:20 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Okay, looks like I'll have to do some computer wizardry...... Copy and paste all of the parts together (hey, I forgot a few of the nuances from the previous parts), then get it in a form that I can copy to my smartphone. Then lay back, at night, with the lights off, and 'physically' enjoy all of the novella. Mmmmm, Michelle Heart Heart

Silly girl, silly me….here are links to the first three chapters....

Chapter 1
https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4986

Chapter 2
https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4992

Chapter 3
https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4999

(04-20-2020, 07:47 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Wow, quite the story. Certainly is a bit tense.
Amy

Amy,

In case you missed and are interested to go back to the first three chapters, see my reply to Michelle.
Thanks, Anne.