Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Well, I'm going to contact the Embassy of the Duchy of Grand Fenwick. I understand they are testing and then issuing you a credit size card that states you are free from any possible infection. That way I can go anywhere, do anything, and never, ever, have to worry. Hey, Dr. Nick (head of the Duchy health dept), stands by his testing. And so far, the Duchy has no cases; given they are not on any of the lists of countries that have had it. What can possibly go wrong! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
That sounds like the same documentation I got from Dr. Yoosless.   Angel   Happy journeys!!
Heart 
Anne
Wish it was valid in Canada!
Amy
Well, maybe the 'mouse' should attack you all instead. I mean, since most of your population has been amassed on the border, in a war footing, for some time now (Canadian Bacon!) Big Grin . Then you would have the same rights and privileges as the citizens of the Duchy have.

I did think of another credit size card to make up. It has a picture of me (reclining on a settee in revealing lingerie), the seal of the Duchy of Grand Fenwick, info about me, and a ID card title that says "Registered Trans-female Sex Worker". That would be hilarious. Love, Michelle Heart Heart