Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
New tto this an wanna kno best way to gt sme tips im a cd male....an will my pens stop wrkn if I take estrogen pills. Or wat
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here and I hope that you get the answers you seek.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Hi Sissy.  Welcome to the forum.  What are your goals as a male-to-female CD?
Heart 
Anne
Welcome, Sissygirl. I have litte expertise to answer your question, as I'm a CD, and right now at least, not planning to go on hormones, or any other transition therapy.
However, what I've gleaned from others, is that the effects can vary quite a bit from person to person. Hopefully some others with better info can answer that for you.
Amy
Well, given the disclaimer, "your results may vary", I would say it all depends. Are you just taking estrogen? Or are you also on T-blockers too? Personally, I had an orchiectomy, so I have zero testosterone, and with estrogen, I have normal female hormone levels. As such, while I do become 'firm' on occasion, there is no 'visible outcum' from an orgasm. That is assuming I can tolerate the elevated sensitivity I experience when I get close to the 'point of no return'. Most times I just have to stop. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart