Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tore breast form
Sad 
So a couple week ago, I slept in my breast forms, which I must say was oh so satisfying! Sadly, when i undressed one of the forms fell and ripped on the floor  Sad I've been meaning to go in because I forgot the size I bought when I got them, I believe they're 48DD, but I first wanted to see if for the time being, they could be repaired someway to get by until i get new ones? has anyone else ever done something like this?
You don't mention what type of breastform they are.  Are they the silicone filled type?  If that was ripped and the silicone leaked out, I think you'll have to replace them.  Did you get them from Janets Closet?  Perhaps they could look at it and tell you.
Heart 
Anne
(04-18-2020, 06:53 AM)Anne Wrote: You don't mention what type of breastform they are.  Are they the silicone filled type?  If that was ripped and the silicone leaked out, I think you'll have to replace them.  Did you get them from Janets Closet?  Perhaps they could look at it and tell you.

Here is a few pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ooooo….that looks bad.  My best educated guess is that you cannot repair that.  I would contact Janets Closet and send those pics to them so they can give you their opinion.

If you really liked those particular breastforms and you have to scrap the torn one, you could order the same pair.  That way you would have a backup form.
Heart 
Anne