Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus
So, just curious.  How is everyone doing during this virus quarantine!  I’m fine, but obviously has curtailed some femme outings!  How are all you doing?  I hope everyone is safe and sound!  We will get through this!  Hugs, Suzy
(04-12-2020, 04:16 PM)Suzy Wrote: So, just curious.  How is everyone doing during this virus quarantine!  I’m fine, but obviously has curtailed some femme outings!  How are all you doing?  I hope everyone is safe and sound!  We will get through this!  Hugs, Suzy

Being closeted (sigh) the longer this quarantine goes on the more fun I'm having with my hair. My wife likes it much longer than I ordinarily wear it anyway, so I have plenty of license.

Things are fine in our house and our families'.
We are all well, though I have one of my kids back home for some time, so that really puts a damper on my feminine activities. Otherwise I'd spend as much time as I could dressed up, and if I was on my own, it might be all of it! At least we are safe! Plus all of us get along well, so we could be much worse off!
Amy
Glad to hear all of Y'all are safe !
Things are fine at our house but missing the days when we had the house to ourselves even for just a few hours as our adult kid lives with us so kinda puts a damper on the fun times my cd hubby and I have together not to mention I miss our gurl partner but at least the 3 of us ( girl, gurl, gurl ) chat ever day Hopefully this will all be over soon so everyone can get back to our regular lives
(04-14-2020, 10:45 AM)Wifeofcd Wrote: Glad to hear all of Y'all are safe !
Things are fine at our house but missing the days when we had the house to ourselves even for just a few hours as our adult kid lives with us so kinda puts a damper on the fun times my cd hubby and I have together not to mention I miss our gurl partner but at least the 3 of us ( girl, gurl, gurl ) chat ever day Hopefully this will all be over soon so everyone can get back to our regular lives

I see I'm not the only one to have adult kids home now! My wife would let me dressed up and we'd watch a chick flick together and drink a bottle of wine.
 Sometime we will get back to a more normal life!
 Amy
So far, so good. There are 17 cases (I think) in our county of 40,000+. That works out to 0.00042% of our population. I'm also hearing that a fair portion of the reported deaths around the country are being attributed to the virus, even though under other circumstances, would be attributed to other factors. Oh well.....

In the meantime, it's kick back, stay calm, and femme on! Love, Michelle Heart Heart
Surviving.

On the down side: lost my job on March 17 due to Covid.

On the up side, decided this is the perfect time to go 24/7 as Jodie in my life, and as far as I know, am Covid negative.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave