Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another old photo!
Here I am about 20 some years ago with my big hair!  I think we were going out to a local restaurant.  Have fun, hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy you have matured to a beautiful lady, still as sexy as you were a few years ago all the best in this time of confinement safe and happy dressing Erin

(04-10-2020, 03:37 PM)Suzy  great picture, you have matured into a beautiful woman.  All the best in these difficult time when it is hard to enjoy dressing up and going out.  Stay safe and everything hopefully will get back to normal  Erin Wrote: Here I am about 20 some years ago with my big hair!  I think we were going out to a local restaurant.  Have fun, hugs, Suzy
(04-11-2020, 11:07 AM)erin Wrote: Suzy  you have matured to a beautiful lady, still as sexy as you were a few years ago  all the best in this time of confinement  safe and happy dressing Erin

(04-10-2020, 03:37 PM)Suzy  great picture, you have matured into a beautiful woman.  All the best in these difficult time when it is hard to enjoy dressing up and going out.  Stay safe and everything hopefully will get back to normal  Erin Wrote: Here I am about 20 some years ago with my big hair!  I think we were going out to a local restaurant.  Have fun, hugs, Suzy

Thanks Erin!  Yes, these times are horrible for getting all dolled up! I still go out as Suzy on the few times I need to go to the grocery store with a mask on!  Oh well.  You be safe too!  Hugs, Suzy
Well that's a beautiful picture of you, and you sure have the look to be going out for a nice time! Love the hair, and those legs, Oh My!

An aside, 20 yrs ago I could have grown my own hair out nice and big, but not so much lately.
Amy