Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Walmart: headlights anyone
So I have this V neck, really thin, white, t-shirt I got at Kohl's some time ago. It was warm outside yesterday, and I had to go to Walmart for some 'essential' beauty products. No, I didn't 'hoard' all the Maybelline Tattoo Studio eyebrow gel..... And I also needed to pick up a couple of cartons of Orange Peach Mango juice (love that stuff), Well, it can get quite cold back where the cold stuff is kept, and the headlights just popped right out. No bra, and a very thin white top make for an interesting display at the checkout line. Yep, I did get a few 'looks'. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
What?  No guys asked if you were busy that night?
Heart 
Anne
(04-09-2020, 05:01 PM)Anne Wrote: What?  No guys asked if you were busy that night?
In this day and age, and where I live? And without my hair done, and no makeup? Now that would have been an absolute miracle. Either that or...... Well, I'd rather not want to think of that.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Sounds like it would of been a nice sight anyway, Michelle! Wish I had been there, not to stare, that'd be rude, but just to carefully admire your pretty boobs!
Amy