Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of my favourite outfite
(08-23-2021, 04:44 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 03:34 PM)Lynn Wrote: Bling, Glitz, Glam , and sexy!! I am going to have to go back through my wardrobe and pull out most of my things to wear. I put a lot in the back of the closet thinking they were not appropriate for public viewing. My wife is always saying my skirts and dresses are to short for instance. But after seeing these posts I am going to have to rethink my clothing style while going in public. LOL

Lynn;
  Thanks for the compliments. I would only go out in this outfit under quite controlled conditions, like going to a private party or something similar.
 Like so many of us I have a taste for glam and sex appeal, maybe it's from looking at the many beautiful role models we have, the women around us!
However, I go grocery shopping sometimes en femme, so wear jeans and a sweater, or something equally casual, but I always try to be a bit classy doing normal things.
 Then when I get the chance to get dolled up, oh my I love it!

Amy
Gotcha I am the same way.   I have my plain Jane for everyday wear out in public but damm out to the club to turn some heads I'm gonna do it gf. lol I was doing a bit of tongue n cheek humor.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(04-07-2020, 01:42 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:  I love the feeling of sexiness of this mini skirt and top.
Wow!!!! Everything just blends together perfect. You look fantastic!  Heart

(04-09-2020, 03:36 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: So here's another from the same day, just being a bit of a show off. Only a bit, lots of undies on!
Amy
You are so naughty! Love it!