Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New picture
Hi all with this virus out coup up in this house is driving me mad since this started my oldest daughter has moved in so my my dressing day have falling to the wayside so please post more pics so we can see all of you lovely girls out there hoping to see you all.
Josie, same situation as you, I'm cooped up 24/7 with my wife who I could never reveal to her as she would never accept.  Ugh.  I hate what is happening.  I cannot go for my electrolysis sessions.   I cannot dress at home.   So frustrating.  Hang in there.  This has to end....soon hopefully.
Heart 
Anne
I sure hope so, Anne! Last night was supposed to be one of the monthly get togethers for the CD TG group I belong to. Didn't happen of course!
I'm happy to post a few more pics of me, if you ladies want to see them.
[attachment=2304]
[attachment=2304]
(04-09-2020, 03:13 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I sure hope so, Anne! Last night was supposed to be one of the monthly get togethers for the CD TG group I belong to. Didn't happen of course!

Well I'll jump in and put one up from last Dec. I was out to a nice resturant for dinner. Like many others I have a fondness for short skirts, and sexiness, but in this I'm quite respectable. I think so, anyway.
 Amy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-10-2020, 12:44 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 03:13 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I sure hope so, Anne! Last night was supposed to be one of the monthly get togethers for the CD TG group I belong to. Didn't happen of course!

Well I'll jump in and put one up from last Dec. I was out to a nice resturant for dinner. Like many others I have a fondness for short skirts, and sexiness, but in this I'm quite respectable. I think so, anyway.
 Amy

You look great Amy, thanks for sharing!
You are looking beautiful, Stephanie. I hope the outing went well, as you looked like you had the outfit for it.
Amy
Hopefully when we can get back to something like a normal life, I'd love to go there. Visit, for sure, and of course shop!
Amy
(04-07-2020, 12:02 PM)JOSIE N Wrote: Hi all with this virus out coup up in this house is driving me mad since this started my oldest daughter has moved in so my my dressing day have falling to the wayside so please post more pics so we can see all of you lovely girls out there hoping to see you all.

Hi, I have been making videos out of boredom but I guess they can't be downloaded here because of size limitations, so I'll submit some fotos I extracted from them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice, I love that red garter, and panties!
Amy
Looking sexy girls!!!