Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If this is TMI; sorry.......
So I am about ready to explode. Well not literally; but erotically speaking. So, without the 'dastardly duo' hanging around anymore, and the hormones, it is damn near impossible to 'relieve stress' the old way. But not the problem you may be thinking. I could care less that there is nothing to 'release', it's that it gets so intense a feeling, and sensitive; I just can't finish. I just can't go that last inch. I can get right up to that 'edge' and it just becomes so sensitive and intense, I have to let go and try to catch my breath. I would love to have someone take that last inch. I cannot imagine what would happen. Oh well, one day, some day, maybe, I guess..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Sometimes (many times?) self stimulation doesn't do it.  It's quite natural for people to sexually fantasize about many different sexual situations.  Sometimes that's enough to get satisfaction.  Other times you just need the real thing with a real live partner.   I cannot claim to know what you are going through as you had the surgery to remove them and I have not.  I read some online info that was inconclusive as to the role testosterone plays in the ability to achieve erections and orgasm.  I hope you get what you need for that stimulating relief.   Blush
Heart 
Anne
Not sure I can add much, I'm a serious cross dresser, but have had eiher surgery or HRT. I did do some research a while back about the issue and read that it can take a some time post op to be able to achieve orgasm. Though like Anne says, the right partner can help, but that's not possible right now for you. Hopefully it will work out for you in the near future!
Amy
Oh, I know I could achieve that 'orgasmic bliss'; if the sensitivity and intensity of getting close just didn't overwhelm me. I just get to that edge and I just have to stop because I just can't go on. OMG, if someone was doing it to me, I'd probably go off into orbit. But, maybe someday.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart