Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bummed out in NoVa
So, my electrologist's office is closed, for who know how long. We can't really go anywhere, or do anything. Hell, they just closed all the city and county parks where we live. We are all healthy, which is a big plus. I'm probably not going to be able to have top surgery later this summer/fall, because of all this virus crap. So, I'm going to just bow out for a bit. Just taking my hormones, and try to live each day as much as a woman as I can. You all stay safe and healthy. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart 

PS - oh, I will be back. You can count on that, just like the sun rising. Of course, if it doesn't rise, who the hell cares!

PS^2 - oh, and if I find out some low-life, piece of shit, let this shit loose on purpose.... Well, let's just say I am a student of some of the morbid things that have been done throughout history - so I will certainly make sure they pay dearly for their transgressions!

PS^3 - we got my mother's embroidery machine working again. She wants to know if I want something. I need to find that post of the TGIF (Thank Goodness I'm Femme) image. That would be cool on a crop top at the beach.
Michelle, just like you...I am frustrated that my electrolysis and laser treatments have been suspended for the time being.  I know you will agree when I say that the most important thing is for you to be/stay healthy for your two boys.  They need you in their lives for guidance as they grow up to be young men.  This damn Cornonavirus thing will eventually get behind us and we'll be on our way to getting rid of that nasty hair and becoming the beautiful ladies we desire to be.  I hope you will join in the conversations here from time to time.  Don't become a stranger because of Coronavirus.
As for the top surgery, I always wonder if you are pushing for that to happen a bit too quickly.  You've only been doing hormones for a year (I think) and after your recent bottom surgery, I can't help but feel that you really need another year to reap the hormone benefits of your surgery and taking estrogen.  Anyway, just my opinion and hope I haven't crossed the line.   Shy  Do please stay well.

Virtual hugs to you and everyone out there.
Heart 
Anne
Stay strong, Michelle. You are a treasure!
In Canada we're under more and more restrictions, though I understand it, its' still tough and annoying. My little town is still healthy, I just hope that all these measures make a difference.
Also, love your PS 3 comment.
Amy