Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady in Red
Big Grin 
Had a request for one of these so I figured two are better than one, hope you enjoy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-25-2020, 07:21 PM)Kenna Wrote: Had a request for one of these so I figured two are better than one, hope you enjoy.

Enjoy indeed.
Very nice and sexy
Love your red dress.  Beautiful.  The longer hair is nice but I actually like your look better with shorter hair.   What do you think?
Heart 
Anne
(03-29-2020, 07:39 AM)Anne Wrote: Love your red dress.  Beautiful.  The longer hair is nice but I actually like your look better with shorter hair.   What do you think?

I am still trying to figure that out, I like both depending on the look I am trying to convey and the clothes I’m wearing.  I want to try a long straight black wig as well as a curly one, when I find some spare coin. 

Here is a pic of me as a blond, and one in a kind of cinnamon,blond wig

Wish I had that figure so sexy love it
You look great in all your pics, but I love the look of the long hair better. Long hair always seems to me to more sensous.
I really like both blonde looks but if you told me I had to pick one, I think I like the cinnamon blonde better.  Great pics.
Heart 
Anne
That's a lovely dress, and you look great in it. I must say I'm always partial to red, anything. Looking very Sexy in the otehr photos too.
Amy
(03-31-2020, 11:16 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's a lovely dress, and you look great in it. I must say I'm always partial to red, anything. Looking very Sexy in the otehr photos too.
Amy

Thanks Amy, I like red but I think i look best in blue,