Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
Hello there, I am new to crossdressing. Well, more accurately, I only discovered my total desire to dress about 7 years ago. As I have gotten more and more immersed in dressing, I have found that my desires have changed a lot as well. To put it bluntly, I am becoming more and more attracted to men. And I want to explore this desire so much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome
Thanks Josie. It's so lovely to find other gurls in a forum like this.
Good morning and welcome to the Forum !
(03-22-2020, 01:47 PM)curvimarci Wrote: Hello there, I am new to crossdressing. Well, more accurately, I only discovered my total desire to dress about 7 years ago. As I have gotten more and more immersed in dressing, I have found that my desires have changed a lot as well. To put it bluntly, I am becoming more and more attracted to men. And I want to explore this desire so much.

Where do you live Marci?  Do you have other fotos? Kisses, Daveena.
Hi Marci...welcome to the Forum.  You'll find a wide variety of ladies here.  Some just enjoy the look and feel of women's clothing.  Others, like myself, use dressing and makeup to look more on the outside what they feel on the inside.  Wishing you a happy journey of self-discovery as you delve more into what you are looking for.
Heart 
Anne
(03-29-2020, 07:26 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Marci...welcome to the Forum.  You'll find a wide variety of ladies here.  Some just enjoy the look and feel of women's clothing.  Others, like myself, use dressing and makeup to look more on the outside what they feel on the inside.  Wishing you a happy journey of self-discovery as you delve more into what you are looking for.

Thanks for the encouragement, Anne. Smile
Hi, my name is Kohler and I just love to wear hype clothes) I began to understand fashion not so long ago and I did not like my style before, but now I am impressed with my progress in this area
(05-08-2020, 12:39 PM)Soorok Wrote: Hi, my name is Kohler and I just love to wear hype clothes) I began to understand fashion not so long ago and I did not like my style before, but now I am impressed with my progress in this area

So....are you a hypebeast?
Heart 
Anne
Welcome to the forum, Marci!
Amy