Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An embarrassing moment
(06-16-2020, 01:56 PM)The Femm Side of Me Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 08:18 AM)Daveena Wrote: I was not thinking ahead when I dressed for a trip one morning. I put on Victoria Secret bikini panties. They have two metal rings on each side holding them together. When I went through security at the airport, I set off the alarm.  I had to lower my shorts on one side to show them the rings.  Everyone around me had a good laugh at my expense.  Even later when I boarded the plane a few people whispered and snickered as I walked past them.

I had a similar experience.  I was done with a business trip (stressful) and felt the need to relax on the flight home.  I under-dressed in a panty and bra (no underwire) put on a thick hoodie. TSA used the body scanner on me I was pulled aside. TSA did one of those back handed searches across by back.  He felt the bra strap and the check both shoulders for bra straps.  I softly said it was a bra. He acknowledged my comment and said enjoy your day. I was mortified.

But why be mortified?  You are just one of thousands of people the TSA guy will see.  Putting this in perspective, he's already forgotten about you.  Be proud of yourself and I hope you enjoyed the rest of that day.   Smile
Heart 
Anne
I am mortified by this story. TSA is required to conduct any search that requires dis- robing even partial to provide either a privacy screen or a room for those searches.
(03-08-2020, 08:18 AM)Daveena Wrote: I was not thinking ahead when I dressed for a trip one morning. I put on Victoria Secret bikini panties. They have two metal rings on each side holding them together. When I went through security at the airport, I set off the alarm.  I had to lower my shorts on one side to show them the rings.  Everyone around me had a good laugh at my expense.  Even later when I boarded the plane a few people whispered and snickered as I walked past them.

Hmmm.... devilish!  I like those panties.  Very cute! ?
I've never had that experience but not once but twice just being so comfortable wearing my undies under my male clothing I was shopping in a major department store and bent over to get something off the bottom shelf and again strictly unintentional I continued looking at an item on that bottom shelf when I just had one of those you know someone's watching you feeling when I turned to see two guys who got a full glimpse of my hot pink neon thong. Oh well what was I going to do, one guy mumbled something in Spanish so I just ignored them and went about my way. The second time being a scatterbrain I did almost the exact same thing but this time I was wearing a pair of electric blue full-back panties bending over I heard a voice from behind me say Ohmy. I stood up and turned to see this slightly older than a middle-aged woman with a big smile on her face. I'm sorry she apologized but don't you look sexy. I just smiled and thanked her and wished her a Merry Christmas. I guess it's all in how much you let it get to you but with there being so many sexy male styles of undies it's really no big deal as far as I'm concerned. Glad I gave the old gal a thrill, who know maybe she got her hubby a pair for his stocking
I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT LIKE YOU DID. I'D HAVE BEEN RED ALL OVER. BUT I HAVE FANTISIES BOUT BEING CAUGHT AND WALK ROUND MY MOTELS IN THE PARKING LOT WHILE DRESSED. I ALWAYS HAVE AN ESCAPE ROUTE, BUT NEVER HVE BEEN APPROACHED BY ANOTHER GUY IN THAT SITUATION. LOVE TO FEEL THE RUSH THO. NOTHING LIKE IT, NOT EVEN CUMING. WELL, ALMOST. LOVE, REBECCA
(11-22-2020, 03:49 PM)Rebecca23 Wrote: I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT LIKE YOU DID. I'D HAVE BEEN RED ALL OVER. BUT I HAVE FANTISIES BOUT BEING CAUGHT AND WALK ROUND MY MOTELS IN THE PARKING LOT WHILE DRESSED. I ALWAYS HAVE AN ESCAPE ROUTE, BUT NEVER HVE BEEN APPROACHED BY ANOTHER GUY IN THAT SITUATION. LOVE TO FEEL THE RUSH THO. NOTHING LIKE IT, NOT EVEN CUMING. WELL, ALMOST. LOVE, REBECCA

Oh honey I've had those fantasy too, about being caught wearing panties or dressed and being taken against my will to a backroom or a dark corner of a parking lot being forced into submission. My ex GF one night while in her Dominatrix role had me all dressed sexy, in a patent leather micro mini skirt, fishnet stockings thigh high boots red patent leather bra, and fishnet top. While she had me bent over bound and very submissive she told me she wanted to teach me a lesson and make me do a gangbang. A fantasy that was never fulfilled ut had me all kinds of hot aching to be filled by multiple had men and used as a sex toy until I was all used up