Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An embarrassing moment
I was not thinking ahead when I dressed for a trip one morning. I put on Victoria Secret bikini panties. They have two metal rings on each side holding them together. When I went through security at the airport, I set off the alarm.  I had to lower my shorts on one side to show them the rings.  Everyone around me had a good laugh at my expense.  Even later when I boarded the plane a few people whispered and snickered as I walked past them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don't sweat it. Have fun!
Sorry to hear of your embarrassing moment.   Blush  I guess it's another one of life's experiences that teaches us a lesson.   Sounds like you were exposing that view for everyone to see, not just to TSA security.   Could you have turned yourself a certain way so that only the TSA person was the only one who could see the panty with ring?   Sounds like passengers and everyone was getting a good view.
Heart 
Anne
(03-08-2020, 08:18 AM)Daveena Wrote: I was not thinking ahead when I dressed for a trip one morning. I put on Victoria Secret bikini panties. They have two metal rings on each side holding them together. When I went through security at the airport, I set off the alarm.  I had to lower my shorts on one side to show them the rings.  Everyone around me had a good laugh at my expense.  Even later when I boarded the plane a few people whispered and snickered as I walked past them.

Those are very cute panties. I would have been thrilled to catch a glimpse. A confident smile is all you really need to get through a situation like that.
(03-09-2020, 07:57 AM)Anne Wrote: Sorry to hear of your embarrassing moment.   Blush  I guess it's another one of life's experiences that teaches us a lesson.   Sounds like you were exposing that view for everyone to see, not just to TSA security.   Could you have turned yourself a certain way so that only the TSA person was the only one who could see the panty with ring?   Sounds like passengers and everyone was getting a good view.

Perhaps or maybe subconsciously I wanted to test their reaction.
Michelle and Tami have it right.   Have fun.  Wear 'em proudly.   Angel
Heart 
Anne
(03-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Tami Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 08:18 AM)Daveena Wrote: I was not thinking ahead when I dressed for a trip one morning. I put on Victoria Secret bikini panties. They have two metal rings on each side holding them together. When I went through security at the airport, I set off the alarm.  I had to lower my shorts on one side to show them the rings.  Everyone around me had a good laugh at my expense.  Even later when I boarded the plane a few people whispered and snickered as I walked past them.

Those are very cute panties. I would have been thrilled to catch a glimpse. A confident smile is all you really need to get through a situation like that.
Do you have e-mail? I could send you a foto
Hey Daveena - if anything like that happens again , tell them all that they can perform an intimate act without a partner . Love the panties , by the way . Dawna .
Very cute panties, beauiful and Sexy. I'll have to remember that if I ever get a pair like that. Unless, of course I need an excuse to show off!

I had a similar experience.  I was done with a business trip (stressful) and felt the need to relax on the flight home.  I under-dressed in a panty and bra (no underwire) put on a thick hoodie. TSA used the body scanner on me I was pulled aside. TSA did one of those back handed searches across by back.  He felt the bra strap and the check both shoulders for bra straps.  I softly said it was a bra. He acknowledged my comment and said enjoy your day. I was mortified.