Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here
Hello I'm a wife of a cd that is also on the site .
I'm very surportive of everything she wants to do or try we have been haiving lots of fun shopping together for girly clothes shoes etc ..
Welcome to the Forum hun
(02-24-2020, 12:42 PM)Dona Douglas Wrote: Welcome to the Forum hun

Thanks babe  Heart
Thank you for welcoming me here !!

Wasn't sure if others would mind me being on here & after looking at some pics of you Pretty Gurls I need to step up my game as far as dressing the part lol
I'm a very simple girl jeans and tank top just started learning how to apply make-up and to my surprise I'm getting pretty good at it with the help of videos and Pinterest of course !
welcome,it is awesome you support your husband
(02-25-2020, 10:48 AM)Wifeofcd Wrote: Thank you for welcoming me here !!

Wasn't sure if others would mind me being on here & after looking at some pics of you Pretty Gurls I need to step up my game as far as dressing the part lol
I'm a very simple girl jeans and tank top just started learning how to apply make-up and to my surprise I'm getting pretty good at it with the help of videos and Pinterest of course !

Following the comments on this thread, I am a little confused.   This thread is initiated by "Wifeofcd" as being the wife of a cd who is also on this site. Further down, per the above, you mention that you are starting to learn to apply makeup.  So are we talking to the wife....or to the cd/husband...or both of you...through the moniker, "wifeofcd" ???
Heart 
Anne
No I have my own profile as the Wifeofcd she also has her own profile
I should have been more clear on the wording should have said I've been working on new techniques wing eyeliner etc..

(02-25-2020, 12:48 PM)chericdutah Wrote: welcome,it is awesome you support your husband

Thank You for welcoming me !