Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s with Anne?
Hi all - I just want to say, after reading Anne’s last post calling me a terrible person, I thought I would get your take?  I really don’t know what I did to upset him.  Sure awhile back I was posting a lot of selfies of me usually in a dressing room at the local mall.  I thought this was what this forum was all about.  Was I wrong?  I will not post anymore photos if that’s what the forum would prefer.  And Anne also made negative comments about friend of mine named Sam. We are just friends who we both love sports, nice restaurants, drinks and sometimes dancing.  Strictly  platonic. Anne knows nothing about me, but seems to be okay in making hurtful comments. I don’t get it. Anyhow, I will remove myself from this forum if that’s what you all would  prefer.  Thanks , Suzy
(02-21-2020, 08:37 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Hello, Suzy.  I've been reading the back and forth comments between you and Anne.  I'm not going to get in the middle of your feud.  I try to get along with everyone here, and some things just aren't significant enough for me to risk losing friends over them.  I do have a question for you though.  You referred to Anne as "him" in your post above.  Whether a cross-dresser, transvestite or transgender, I think it is safe to say that all of us here want to be seen, treated and addressed as women while we are en femme.  Was "him' intended as a jab, or was it typed by mistake?  Since you're part of this community, I doubt that you're one who would say that someone is a "him" regardless of appearance and mannerisms because the persons is biologically male.  But, I may be wrong.
Your right, that was a typo error.  Should have said “her”.  Thanks for pointing that out.
Suzy I do find it funny that you only post pictures in a dressing room and they do pop up most of the time you posting everyone’s post . That said not everyone here is nice some are jealous and some need the attention more then other all I can say is to be honest and truthful here and things will work out.
(02-22-2020, 07:28 AM)JOSIE N Wrote: Suzy I do find it funny that you only post pictures in a dressing room and they do pop up most of the time you posting everyone’s post . That said not everyone here is nice some are jealous and some need the attention more then other all I can say is to be honest and truthful here and things will work out.

Hi Josie - thanks for the feedback.  I will admit that I have posted photos of me in a dressing room.  What I don’t get though, is so what?  The few photos of others here on this forum appear to be selfies taken in their homes most likely.  What’s the difference?  I found that when I am out as a woman, dressing rooms are large, well lighted and have great mirrors.  Easy to take a selfie.  And also, if you have noticed, I have also posted photos outside of dressing rooms.  And by the way, when I go into a dressing it’s to try on some clothes.  I never have an issue in this with sales folks or other customers.  I’m just another woman to them.  Thanks and have a great day! Hugs, Suzy
Suzy , i see nothing wrong with your posting a pic in a dressing room , I have noticed that those who criticize you post no pics , or the same old ones with no change .Maybe they should visit a dressing room , ha. Keep posting , your cute . Leslie