Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Ladies
Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself and provide a little background information. I am a mature CD who like many others started dressing with my mother and sister's clothing. It was before pantyhose so they both wore stockings and garter belts which really turned me on, which is still true today. 

Over the years I dabbled in dressing with my wife's clothing, which she never knew about. After divorcing and living alone I started to build my own wardrobe of lingerie and clothing. As the internet became more of a thing it opened up many more avenues for clothing and all the other accessories. Along with that it opened the door to meeting and chatting, at least online, with other people. I found I was very excited chatting with men about meeting and what may happen if it were to happen.

Finally after doing that for a while I decided to act on my desires to actually meet a guy and see what happened. Watching videos of CD's and TS girls with men I had some idea of what I wanted to do to become more like an actual woman. Finally about 15 years ago I got enough nerve to do it and made the arrangements. When the night came I was so nervous but was bound and determined to go through with it, which I did and it couldn't have gone any better. Since then I have met several guys and a few couples, and I must say I haven't had a bad experience and met some very nice people.

Along with that I have gotten more comfortable being out dressed and really enjoy it. I would really like to have a CD friend or a real woman to share experiences with and do things together. The only regret I have is that I didn't get to this point several years ago when I was much younger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very Nice Story I have been wearing panties many years wife knows everything I am very fortunate in that respect and now have all kinds of womans clothes shoes as well as breastforms and all and we have been enjoying it together as well as she will let me find a friend looking but no luck yet

Dona
Vicki my dear...welcome to the JC forum.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.  Like you, I love all things feminine.  I just wish I could be en femme 24/7.
Heart 
Anne
Hi my name's Angela I new to this site I to love all things semonin ever since I was little I was dressing up as a girl I couldn't stop ever since probably eight or nine I always wanted to be a girl and over the years they just got better and better at dressing up looking like a woman and now today with everything going on and not being able to go anywhere or out anymore I've been really at it like 24/7 it's so much more for me I cherish this love being who I am now I can't like being circulated but I really miss people I know you miss getting you know hooked up with guys but I just wanted to say hello and I love being feminine got to get some pics on here to show what I look like so take care

(02-15-2020, 07:08 AM)vickitvcd Wrote: Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself and provide a little background information. I am a mature CD who like many others started dressing with my mother and sister's clothing. It was before pantyhose so they both wore stockings and garter belts which really turned me on, which is still true today. 

Over the years I dabbled in dressing with my wife's clothing, which she never knew about. After divorcing and living alone I started to build my own wardrobe of lingerie and clothing. As the internet became more of a thing it opened up many more avenues for clothing and all the other accessories. Along with that it opened the door to meeting and chatting, at least online, with other people. I found I was very excited chatting with men about meeting and what may happen if it were jvmto happen.

Finally after doing that for a while I decided to act on my desires to actually meet a guy and see what happened. Watching videos of CD's and TS girls with men I had some idea of what I wanted to do to become more like an actual woman. Finally about 15 years ago I got enough nerve to do it and made the arrangements. When the night came I was so nervous but was bound and determined to go through with it, which I did and it couldn't have gone any better. Since then I have met several guys and a few couples, and I must say I haven't had a bad experience and met some very nice people.

Along with that I have gotten more comfortable being out dressed and really enjoy it. I would really like to have a CD friend or a real woman to share experiences with and do things together. The only regret I have is that I didn't get to this point several years ago when I was much younger.

Hello my name is Angela believe it or not I have the exact same thoughts probably and basically went through the same thing you discuss so we have something in common I2 is dressing up at an early age and I always had those thoughts especially about being a trans sexual and I cast myself I learned how to talk like a woman Walk Like a Woman sit like  a woman  I did my homework I do finally got the courage to meet guys and went through with it and I'm glad I did cuz it was the best experience for me anyway I knew from that point on that that's what I always wanted to do there's no I can't even describe the feeling I have inside nothing is more powerful than experience thing what I experienced and still today I am doing the same except for that lately because of this Dad thing that's going around and it's making me really really crazy like crazy turned on buy so much now I'm like so horny I want it so bad and I just can't I'm afraid now I just turn myself back to a guy so I can go to work and when I come home by back in seclusion and and play with my toy but anyway I don't mean to bore you I just want to say hello hello