Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over the top!
Well now I've pushed myself over the edge and committing me to humiliation and to the.life of a panties boi.  I ordered a CB6000s chasity devicesfrom Janet's a while ago and due to weather it was delayed in shipping .  I was out today when I got the text message that it delivered!  I went home as fast as I could, picked up the package and literally ran into the house. I have watched a video on how to successfully put in on and in just a few minutes had it on.  I was shaking as I put the lock through the hole.  I thought I was ready took a deep breath and snapped the lock shut. When the lock clicked closed I jumped thinking what have I done!  I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror and couldn't  believe to see this beautiful pink device encasing my pathetic "manhood!"  (Flacid it's only 2 1/2 ")  it made so horny I could feel myself getting hard..which I found out that the length is only about 3 " and fully erect I'm right at 6.  Wow a really different  experience!  At that point I wondered how my panties would look and put them on.  Then I put on my Jean's and realized unless you were staring at my crotch you couldn't see anything...and if you were staring most people would think I just had a big "package". 
I had a get together with some old friends of mine this evening and decided to go as is.  Had a great time and no one was the wiser!  I still have it on now and planning an outing to the video theater tomorrow afternoon .  There's usually a good crowd and I'm going to walk in and take my pants off and see what happens!  I know I am becoming more of a sissy slut and even when embarrassed or humiliated I love every minute of it!