Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New first
Music 
First I want to thank everyone in here for giving me the strength to do this.  Those of you that have read my posts know that I love wearing panties.   I have always got them online and had to wait until they arrived then send them back if they weren't the right size.   Yesterday I decided to try going to the store and buying a new pair.  I went to Torrid s , dressed completely as a man..and walked into to the panties section.  I browsed the selection for a few minutes when a sales lady walked up and asked if I needed help.  I told her yes I was looking for panties, and prefer pink. She was very nice and asked if I knew the size of the lady I was buying them for.  I could feel my checks getting red and she was looking at me waiting for an answer.   I finally mumbled that they were for me.  She smiled and said fantastic and began showing me different styles and materials.  She asked me to take of my jacket so she could see my waist better and told me I was a size 2.  Showed me where all my sizes were and left me to shop.  I found some I liked so went to the counter to pay for them. She told me that they were pretty and I would look good in them..I was blushing more and she asked if I wanted to try them on so I would know they fit.  I didn't know what to do but she just said come with me and led me to the changing rooms.   I quickly stripped down completely and closed my eyes while I put them on.  When I had them on and stood up, I was OMG these feel so good!  I slowly opened my eyes and couldn't  believe how sexy they looked. She knocked on the door and asked how they looked.  I could see my face getting redder and mumbled...ah good I think. She ask asked  if I wanted her to check and make sure they fit right!  I didn't know how to answer and she knocked and opened the door.  I was standing in front of the mirror dressed only in my new panties and she smiled had me turn around. She told me they fit perfectly and as she turned to leave said that I looked really sexy in them.  I quickly dressed and left wearing my new purchase.  I had stuffed my boxer briefs into my jacket pocket and walked out to leave.  She saw me thanked me for coming, and noticed the briefs sticking out of my pocket. She said oh good you're wearing them, how do they feel? I tried to hold my head up as I could feel myself blushing again.  I told her that they felt wonderful and arousing.  She smiled as I left. On the walk back to the car I had several guilty feelings and wondered why I was doing this but with every step the feelings of the panties on my ass and cock would over ride the guilt. By the time I had got to the car I was so horny that I thought I would cum.  
Thanks for giving me the courage to publicly go shopping and allow a total stranger help become the pantiboi I know I want to be!
(02-08-2020, 01:44 PM)Slutboy57 Wrote: First I want to thank everyone in here for giving me the strength to do this.  Those of you that have read my posts know that I love wearing panties.   I have always got them online and had to wait until they arrived then send them back if they weren't the right size.   Yesterday I decided to try going to the store and buying a new pair.  I went to Torrid s , dressed completely as a man..and walked into to the panties section.  I browsed the selection for a few minutes when a sales lady walked up and asked if I needed help.  I told her yes I was looking for panties, and prefer pink. She was very nice and asked if I knew the size of the lady I was buying them for.  I could feel my checks getting red and she was looking at me waiting for an answer.   I finally mumbled that they were for me.  She smiled and said fantastic and began showing me different styles and materials.  She asked me to take of my jacket so she could see my waist better and told me I was a size 2.  Showed me where all my sizes were and left me to shop.  I found some I liked so went to the counter to pay for them. She told me that they were pretty and I would look good in them..I was blushing more and she asked if I wanted to try them on so I would know they fit.  I didn't know what to do but she just said come with me and led me to the changing rooms.   I quickly stripped down completely and closed my eyes while I put them on.  When I had them on and stood up, I was OMG these feel so good!  I slowly opened my eyes and couldn't  believe how sexy they looked. She knocked on the door and asked how they looked.  I could see my face getting redder and mumbled...ah good I think. She ask asked  if I wanted her to check and make sure they fit right!  I didn't know how to answer and she knocked and opened the door.  I was standing in front of the mirror dressed only in my new panties and she smiled had me turn around. She told me they fit perfectly and as she turned to leave said that I looked really sexy in them.  I quickly dressed and left wearing my new purchase.  I had stuffed my boxer briefs into my jacket pocket and walked out to leave.  She saw me thanked me for coming, and noticed the briefs sticking out of my pocket. She said oh good you're wearing them, how do they feel? I tried to hold my head up as I could feel myself blushing again.  I told her that they felt wonderful and arousing.  She smiled as I left. On the walk back to the car I had several guilty feelings and wondered why I was doing this but with every step the feelings of the panties on my ass and cock would over ride the guilt. By the time I had got to the car I was so horny that I thought I would cum.  
Thanks for giving me the courage to publicly go shopping and allow a total stranger help become the pantiboi I know I want to be!
Hi - I always go shopping en femme.  Never a problem.  But basically, now that you have done this, it’s no biggie.  Bottom line, retailers are out there to make money.  For the most part, they don’t care what your gender is or preference.  They just want your money!  That’s just my take.  Have fun! Hugs, Suzy
(02-08-2020, 03:43 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 01:44 PM)Slutboy57 Wrote: First I want to thank everyone in here for giving me the strength to do this.  Those of you that have read my posts know that I love wearing panties.   I have always got them online and had to wait until they arrived then send them back if they weren't the right size.   Yesterday I decided to try going to the store and buying a new pair.  I went to Torrid s , dressed completely as a man..and walked into to the panties section.  I browsed the selection for a few minutes when a sales lady walked up and asked if I needed help.  I told her yes I was looking for panties, and prefer pink. She was very nice and asked if I knew the size of the lady I was buying them for.  I could feel my checks getting red and she was looking at me waiting for an answer.   I finally mumbled that they were for me.  She smiled and said fantastic and began showing me different styles and materials.  She asked me to take of my jacket so she could see my waist better and told me I was a size 2.  Showed me where all my sizes were and left me to shop.  I found some I liked so went to the counter to pay for them. She told me that they were pretty and I would look good in them..I was blushing more and she asked if I wanted to try them on so I would know they fit.  I didn't know what to do but she just said come with me and led me to the changing rooms.   I quickly stripped down completely and closed my eyes while I put them on.  When I had them on and stood up, I was OMG these feel so good!  I slowly opened my eyes and couldn't  believe how sexy they looked. She knocked on the door and asked how they looked.  I could see my face getting redder and mumbled...ah good I think. She ask asked  if I wanted her to check and make sure they fit right!  I didn't know how to answer and she knocked and opened the door.  I was standing in front of the mirror dressed only in my new panties and she smiled had me turn around. She told me they fit perfectly and as she turned to leave said that I looked really sexy in them.  I quickly dressed and left wearing my new purchase.  I had stuffed my boxer briefs into my jacket pocket and walked out to leave.  She saw me thanked me for coming, and noticed the briefs sticking out of my pocket. She said oh good you're wearing them, how do they feel? I tried to hold my head up as I could feel myself blushing again.  I told her that they felt wonderful and arousing.  She smiled as I left. On the walk back to the car I had several guilty feelings and wondered why I was doing this but with every step the feelings of the panties on my ass and cock would over ride the guilt. By the time I had got to the car I was so horny that I thought I would cum.  
Hi - I always go shopping en femme.  Never a problem.  But basically, now that you have done this, it’s no biggie.  Bottom line, retailers are out there to make money.  For the most part, they don’t care what your gender is or preference.  They just want your money!  That’s just my take.  Have fun! Hugs, Suzy
Suzy I know what you are saying about retailers but this lady was respectful and seemingly understanding.   I think she was teasing me a little and picked up the fact that I was enjoying her comments even though I was blushing.  I think she also picked up that I liked the humiliation and her parting comment of  oh good you're wearing them, was I feel loud enough for others to hear.  I dont know if anyone did hear but I left the store very humiliated and I was quite happy with the entire experience !  Whether or not she was just trying to .make a buck or not, she knew what I wanted and provided it in all aspects
(02-08-2020, 06:34 PM)Slutboy57 Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 03:43 PM)Suzy Wrote:
Suzy I know what you are saying about retailers but this lady was respectful and seemingly understanding.   I think she was teasing me a little and picked up the fact that I was enjoying her comments even though I was blushing.  I think she also picked up that I liked the humiliation and her parting comment of  oh good you're wearing them, was I feel loud enough for others to hear.  I dont know if anyone did hear but I left the store very humiliated and I was quite happy with the entire experience !  Whether or not she was just trying to .make a buck or not, she knew what I wanted and provided it in all aspects

Hi Slutboy - I'm Dawna . Your story got me so envious ( and HORNY ) I am looking forward to being able to shop in a " brick and mortar " store instead of online all the time . I have gone to a jewelry store for bracelets and necklaces and got the same courteous service that you did . BTW , your photo is beyond hot !! Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Thanks Dawana! Made me hot too! I do enjoy the humiliation of it all when people look at me knowingly that I am a panty boi or make comments about me! Last time I was in a gay bath house a guy talking with his friends called me a faggot and a slut! While my face was bright red and I was totally humiliated, I knew I had something he didn't have....a cunt full of cum dripping down my leg!
Thanks Dawana!
happy wheels