Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...newbie
Hello ladies, I just joined the site yesterday and have enjoyed reading your stories.
I am new to this aspect of my sexuality and find it very interesting.   I have had a long road dealing with my feelings and have finally come to terms with them.  I dont fit into any category as I like both sexes equally.  Sadly I must stay closeted publicly as my industry for all their talk of diversity and equality still discriminates against anyone who is "different ".  But I have the best job in the world!  Lol hard to explain but it is what I love to do.  
I have found that in my free time (late.fall and winter) I love to explore my sexuality and have found that enjoy being a submissive slut.  I have taken to wearing Lacey panties when I go out and love. The feeling.  I went to a football party at some friends place (panties on) and had a great time watching the game.  It was dark when I left and I stopped at a rest stop to pee.  I was wearing Levi's so I had to unbutton the fly to pull my panties down to relieve myself and didn't realize that my pants had fallen down exposing my pink lacey panties.  A man walked in and went to the urinal next to me and began relieving himself.  I notice out of the corner of my eye he was looking at my ass! I was somewhat scared as I looked at him. He said "Nice panties !"  I managed to say thank you and was shivering thinking about what would happen
The next thing I knew he was rubbing my panties and talking about what a nice ass I have. All i could manage to say was thank you...Sir.  he told me he'd like to see more of my panties, and invited me to his truck!  Scared and nervous i followed him to his truck and got in, and flowed him into the sleeper compartment..he quickly had my pants and shirt off leaving me only in my panties. I laid down on the bed where he began rubbing my ass and eventually taking the off.  When I looked he was naked and sporting a nice hard on.  He continued rubbing my ass, telling me what a good bitch I was while I sucked his cock.  I felt his fingers starting to play with.my hole and realized that he rubbing lube on it and in it.  As he moved into position I spread my legs and allowed him to enter me.  He took his time, but eventually shot his cum deep inside of me. I cleaned him up put my panties back on..we sat and chatted a awhile and I noticed he was getting hard again.  I mentioned it and his response was fast...I cant get enough of panties...and proceeded to take me again  a bit rougher this time.  He just pulled my panties to one side and entered me.  When he was done he asked if I had cum, which was no, so he.pulled the front of my panties down and started stroking me.  Well at that point i came quickly and he tucked me back into my.panties. I got dressed and completed my drive home.   When I got home I felt wet and went to the bathroom only to see that the back of my pants were soaked..when I took them off my panties were soaked with cum as well.
I have been thinking about this for a while  now, wondering that as a straight looking guy i can turn someone that much...what would it be like if I was fully dressed as a woman?  I'm not sure I want to make the step to cross dressing but it has opened a channel for me to explore.  
Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated 

Slutboy
I wrote of my experience to tell how I have come to consider crossdressing and or feminization. I hope you ladies can give me some insight on what the process is like and a push in the right direction. Thanks
So much to touch on here (pun not intended).  Sounds like you are already taking baby steps into the realm of crossdressing with your wearing of pink panty.  From an undergarment standpoint, you enjoyed wearing them.  So how would you feel about wearing a bra with breastforms for a further transformation?   Your story has me wondering how you identify yourself in terms of sexuality.   Do you consider yourself bisexual?  or?
Also, in terms of gender identify, do you identify with being a male who likes to wear panties?  Do you have differing feelings about your gender?
For myself, I identify with being female (if only I were a cisgender female).  My self discovery began when I was 10 or 11 and tried on my mother's pantyhose and bra, tucked my junk and realized that I wanted to be a woman and not a man.  For me, I love dressing as a woman as it allows me to visually present myself as the woman I wish I were.  Things are certainly more complicated than that for me.  My point is that we are all unique with our own personalities and backgrounds that have influenced us to varying degrees.
Heart 
Anne
(02-06-2020, 09:37 AM)Anne Wrote: So much to touch on here (pun not intended).  Sounds like you are already taking baby steps into the realm of crossdressing with your wearing of pink panty.  From an undergarment standpoint, you enjoyed wearing them.  So how would you feel about wearing a bra with breastforms for a further transformation?   Your story has me wondering how you identify yourself in terms of sexuality.   Do you consider yourself bisexual?  or?
Also, in terms of gender identify, do you identify with being a male who likes to wear panties?  Do you have differing feelings about your gender?
For myself, I identify with being female (if only I were a cisgender female).  My self discovery began when I was 10 or 11 and tried on my mother's pantyhose and bra, tucked my junk and realized that I wanted to be a woman and not a man.  For me, I love dressing as a woman as it allows me to visually present myself as the woman I wish I were.  Things are certainly more complicated than that for me.  My point is that we are all unique with our own personalities and backgrounds that have influenced us to varying degrees.

Hi Anne,  thanks for your thoughts.  I consider myself to be a Male.  Professionally I am large and in charge. Privately I have realized that I need to let go of the person  that is charge and simply follow.  My sexual identity then is still mixed, I like all sex.  I guess pan is as close of a label I can find.   I have and do enjoying submissive, and.being used for someone elses pleasure has been so.e of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. I'm about to start with a new Mistress who is going to put me in a chasity.cage and then femi size me.  I'm scared nervous and excited to see what happens