Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squishy boobs
How realistic do the squishy boobs feel?  Are they softer than the other breast forms?  Are they more realistic feeling to the touch?  How much do the nipples show thru?
(01-15-2020, 01:05 AM)mtfbreastlover Wrote: How realistic do the squishy boobs feel?  Are they softer than the other breast forms?  Are they more realistic feeling to the touch?  How much do the nipples show thru?

Hi mtf….I actually own a pair of the Squishy Series breastforms.  In my opinion, compared to the other breastforms, they come closest to feeling like real breasts when you squeeze them.  Not exactly the same as the real thing but then, is anything like real breasts? Big Grin  That said, I am very disappointed in them  Angry  and here's why.  I own a couple other breastforms that use the Hollister Medical adhesive to glue directly onto your chest.  I love wearing my breastforms directly on my chest, not inside a pocket bra.  With the Squishy Series, you cannot use the Hollister....you have to use the Janets Gel Glue with the Squishy Series.  The Janets Glue works like crap.  I strictly followed their instructions and within 15 minutes the Squishy Series breastforms were peeling off of my chest.  But that isn't all...the Janets Glue is a mess to clean up/off of you and the breastforms.  You have to use baby oil and a lot of toweling to get it cleaned off of you and the forms.  If you are ok with only wearing the Squishy Series inside a pocket bra, then you'll be ok.  But you will be very disappointed when you find out how poorly the Squishy Series holds to your chest with the Janets Glue.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose in my mind if you have to stick the Squishy Series inside a pocket bra and then you only get to feel them through the bra fabric.
Heart 
Anne
(01-15-2020, 07:45 AM)Anne Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 01:05 AM)mtfbreastlover Wrote: How realistic do the squishy boobs feel?  Are they softer than the other breast forms?  Are they more realistic feeling to the touch?  How much do the nipples show thru?

Hi mtf….I actually own a pair of the Squishy Series breastforms.  In my opinion, compared to the other breastforms, they come closest to feeling like real breasts when you squeeze them.  Not exactly the same as the real thing but then, is anything like real breasts? Big Grin  That said, I am very disappointed in them  Angry  and here's why.  I own a couple other breastforms that use the Hollister Medical adhesive to glue directly onto your chest.  I love wearing my breastforms directly on my chest, not inside a pocket bra.  With the Squishy Series, you cannot use the Hollister....you have to use the Janets Gel Glue with the Squishy Series.  The Janets Glue works like crap.  I strictly followed their instructions and within 15 minutes the Squishy Series breastforms were peeling off of my chest.  But that isn't all...the Janets Glue is a mess to clean up/off of you and the breastforms.  You have to use baby oil and a lot of toweling to get it cleaned off of you and the forms.  If you are ok with only wearing the Squishy Series inside a pocket bra, then you'll be ok.  But you will be very disappointed when you find out how poorly the Squishy Series holds to your chest with the Janets Glue.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose in my mind if you have to stick the Squishy Series inside a pocket bra and then you only get to feel them through the bra fabric.

Thanks!  I don't glue mine, and I just wear them in a regular bra.  I wear bras with some lining, or padding, so the nipples don't show as much.  I see these have harder nipples.  Just wondering if the nipples are going to be an issue.  Guess I could always go the pasties route for the nipples.  I would love a few more opinions on the squishy boobs... thanks!