Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum Looking to Chat and Meet other Cd's
Hello to everyone Dona here new to full dressing. Non Passable. I am married wife knows all about this we have been to Janet's twice now. For all the essentials except wig yet. I am looking for someone in the Royal Oak area to dress and hang out with regularly that can host I can not. If this may interest you please contact me. Thank you

Dona

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Dona.  Welcome to the Forum.
Heart 
Anne
(01-13-2020, 05:38 AM)Dona Douglas Wrote: Hello to everyone Dona here new to full dressing. Non Passable. I am married wife knows all about this we have been to Janet's twice now. For all the essentials except wig yet. I am looking for someone in the Royal Oak area to dress and hang out with regularly that can host I can not. If this may interest you please contact me. Thank you

Dona

Sounds so much fun. Your lucky your wife supports you on this. My wife caught me and didn't like it at all and I promised to stop, but I have not. 
Lorren
[attachment=2204]
Lorren
Sorry to hear that it has been alot of fun she is cool with all of it. What area are you in just north of Detroit here how did she catch you?

Dona
(01-15-2020, 11:22 PM)lorren Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 05:38 AM)Dona Douglas Wrote: Hello to everyone Dona here new to full dressing. Non Passable. I am married wife knows all about this we have been to Janet's twice now. For all the essentials except wig yet. I am looking for someone in the Royal Oak area to dress and hang out with regularly that can host I can not. If this may interest you please contact me. Thank you

Dona

Sounds so much fun. Your lucky your wife supports you on this. My wife caught me and didn't like it at all and I promised to stop, but I have not. 
Lorren

Yes very lucky indeed how did you get caught so you dont see Amy way she would let you dress around her? Damn

Dona
(01-18-2020, 11:36 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Welcome to the forum Dona.

Thank you Stephanie!
(01-18-2020, 11:36 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Welcome to the forum Dona.

Thank you Has been Great