Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just curious
Hi ladies - 

I’m just curious.  Do any of you actually go out in public dressed as a female?  I haven’t seen many posts on this other than in the privacy of their homes.  Which is fine.  I personally go out as Suzy almost every day.  It is who I am. I could post some photos, but I don’t want to offend anyone.  I think of myself as a transgendered woman.  Anyhow, I hope you are all doing well!  Hugs, Suzy
Basically all the time. I really don't own any 'male' clothes. At least none that fit; and I'm not buying any more of them. But that is not to say that they are dresses or skirts either. It's just not the time of year right now, and due to having to go days on end without shaving, so my electrologist has something to work on; it's not too lady like to have facial hair.

So to the store, to the bank, to anywhere I go; it's tops and jeans. It's not much I know, but body transformation takes time. So I just have to pull my panties up and deal with it. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
(01-11-2020, 09:38 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Basically all the time. I really don't own any 'male' clothes. At least none that fit; and I'm not buying any more of them. But that is not to say that they are dresses or skirts either. It's just not the time of year right now, and due to having to go days on end without shaving, so my electrologist has something to work on; it's not too lady like to have facial hair.

So to the store, to the bank, to anywhere I go; it's tops and jeans. It's not much I know, but body transformation takes time. So I just have to pull my panties up and deal with it. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

So good to hear Michelle!  We are very much the same.  It’s funny, I almost feel like I am crossdressing when I wear male clothes, which is rare now for me.  Here I am yesterday at the mall retuning some Christmas gifts and then I met a friend for lunch!  Take care, hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-09-2020, 03:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - 

I’m just curious.  Do any of you actually go out in public dressed as a female?  I haven’t seen many posts on this other than in the privacy of their homes.  Which is fine.  I personally go out as Suzy almost every day.  It is who I am. I could post some photos, but I don’t want to offend anyone.  I think of myself as a transgendered woman.  Anyhow, I hope you are all doing well!  Hugs, Suzy

I don't go out dressed as Jenna.  I have a very public job and I know I would lose it if found out.  I have done a few transformations at Janet's and have hung out there while dressed though.  One of these days Jenna will leave the house, but I don't foresee it in the near future.
(01-09-2020, 03:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - 

Sunday is my day to be Sarah. Even when in guy mode I at least wear a bra and panties. I've got one pair of ladies pants that I wear even to work and usually have a cammi top on. Most times I wear some sort of makeup to work. Lipstick and mascara sometimes foundation. People at work are used to me showing up with red, purple or black lipstick on. It's who I am and they accept me. I've never gotten hassled about it. Here is a picture of me on a typical Sunday.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sarah L