Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I've been.....
kinda low-key on the site for awhile; as in not posting so much. But not to worry, or be concerned. All is well; sort of. It's just that I don't really feel very feminine at the moment. I posted about the 'transition within the transition' - somewhere, where I forget. But I'm in the middle of that right now.

It's like the sayings; 'watching grass grow' or 'watching paint dry'. Well 'watching boobs grow' or 'watching the hair on your face get removed' or 'watching the hair on your head grow' is orders of magnitude worse. I have to keep some hair on my face so the electrologist has something to remove. Arggg! I can't wear a wig because the hair I have makes the wig not fit right; but it's not long enough to get styled. Arggg! My boobs are still to small to properly 'display' but too big for my breast forms to fit right. Arggg!

So I sit in this un-gendered limbo land for the foreseeable months ahead. I at least make sure I can at least wear my skinny jeans and a nice top when I'm out, and I shave in between my electrolysis sessions (I try to book three in a row and then take a week break). So I just plod along. I can't see the pin-point light at the end of the tunnel yet, but I don't have to, because I know it is there, and it will come at some point. Besides, a smart woman always has a contingency plan. I can get hair extensions, keep my face shaved all the time, and get implants. So that tunnel will open up; one way or another.

"Keep calm, and transition on". Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
You know we are with you! You are the toughest broad I know! The light is there....Carol...follow the light...from what movie?
ahhhh my dear, you are now a part of my same frustration with electrolysis.  The process is so tedious and slow.  Some hairs disappear, others reappear waiting to be treated again.  It's a tough, slow slog to get rid of this facial hair but we will eventually.  Like the Indian said in Outlaw Josey Wales, "we shall endeavor to persevere."
Heart 
Anne
Okay ladies; is this movie night? Big Grin  Anyway, I was talking with one of the electrologists and jokingly said 'just put me to sleep and get rid of it all'. My problem isn't the pain or discomfort, it is just laying there, motionless, for that long. Anyway, she told me that some places out in the mid-west have an anesthesiologist on staff that numbs your whole face up with an injection and they just spend the day. Wow, a few of those treatments, and bam! But I don't live there, so slog through I must..... As for 'tough broad'; I don't know. I guess I have just gotten to the point that what will happen, is going to happen. I can only try so much, and so hard, to steer things in a certain direction. Past that it is out of my hands. But here is something to think about, something I always think about; what would any of us do, how would we go on, if we just threw up our hands and gave up? That is scary to me. I'm extremely afraid of what I would become if I just gave up, and said it's too hard. How could I look my boys in the eye after doing that? How could I look any other human being in the eye after that? And it doesn't matter if it is learning something completely brand new, or fixing a bowl of cereal. Here is a quote I just love.....

"There are no great (wo)men, there are only great challenges, which ordinary (wo)men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet."

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Shit! I keep forgetting. I have a bunch of breast form adhesive, and remover, from Janet's that are just sitting and collecting dust..... So I'm trying to figure out how to get them to some lucky contestant..... In true Jeopardy! style, I need to question, to the answer '42'....... Big Grin Big Grin  Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(01-08-2020, 07:39 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Okay ladies; is this movie night? Big Grin  Anyway, I was talking with one of the electrologists and jokingly said 'just put me to sleep and get rid of it all'. My problem isn't the pain or discomfort, it is just laying there, motionless, for that long. Anyway, she told me that some places out in the mid-west have an anesthesiologist on staff that numbs your whole face up with an injection and they just spend the day. Wow, a few of those treatments, and bam! But I don't live there, so slog through I must..... As for 'tough broad'; I don't know. I guess I have just gotten to the point that what will happen, is going to happen. I can only try so much, and so hard, to steer things in a certain direction. Past that it is out of my hands. But here is something to think about, something I always think about; what would any of us do, how would we go on, if we just threw up our hands and gave up? That is scary to me. I'm extremely afraid of what I would become if I just gave up, and said it's too hard. How could I look my boys in the eye after doing that? How could I look any other human being in the eye after that? And it doesn't matter if it is learning something completely brand new, or fixing a bowl of cereal. Here is a quote I just love.....

"There are no great (wo)men, there are only great challenges, which ordinary (wo)men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet."

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Shit! I keep forgetting. I have a bunch of breast form adhesive, and remover, from Janet's that are just sitting and collecting dust..... So I'm trying to figure out how to get them to some lucky contestant..... In true Jeopardy! style, I need to question, to the answer '42'....... Big Grin Big Grin  Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

What is the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything? …. from the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

I could never imagine giving up on my goal of a smooth hairless face (and body) and I know you couldn't either.  If I were to get my entire face and neck treated by electrolysis in one sitting for hours, I'd look like a Pufferfish the next day.  Wherever she zaps and pulls the hair(s), that hair follicle, that area swells up in reaction.  For sure an anesthesiologist would be needed to numb everything if one were going to do an all day session.

...anesthesiologist would be needed to numb your whole face for an all day session.  OMG, I'm not sure my face could handle that.
Heart 
Anne
Did I win the adhesive and remover??? Angel
Heart 
Anne
(01-09-2020, 08:57 PM)Anne Wrote: Did I win the adhesive and remover??? Angel

Why, yes; yes you did.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart