Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO PHILLYSIS HERE
Hello everybody
Phillyis  here
Seventytwo year  old,  from  New  York  City, whose feminine  side,  Phillyis,  is now  ready,  to come out,  after  being  hidden  for many,  many  years

It  all started,  when  I    saw  my  mother  getting dressed
When  she came out, she looked fabulous  wearing clothes, she had never wore  before

Phillyis really  started,  when  I  stayed,  for  two  weeks,  with  one  of  my  mothers girlfriends
During  that time,  I  had many conversations, with  her and she   was never dressed the same
This interested  me,  so one day,  when she went out, I  checked out her clothes  and  became very interested, in her intimate lingerie, her bras  and  panties
They were larger than  my mothers and there was several sizes  and  colors

After that  I  bought many Adult Magazines on Cross   Dressing  and TS
No internet  back  then

I  even got the courage, to go into a  store and buy a pair of breasts, bra, garter belt  and panties,  which  I  wore  many times, when  I was  alone

But  alas  Phillyis  was hidden, for  many  years

But  now,  its  time for  Phillyis  to come  out join and the  world

Phillyis,  was so excited, that she had to buy  from  Janet's  Closet,  several items, that she  wanted through  the years,  a pair  of boots  corset, stockings  a pair of breast forms,  36d,  she likes fuller women  and  a  sexy  bra

Phillysis,  can  not wait to buy more and even try  makeup

Phillysis  wants to be the gurl  that she was meant  to be

Take care

My best to all  of you,

PHILLYSIS
Welcome Phillysis!
Welcome you are always safe here enjoy
(10-26-2018, 02:23 PM)Mnewman111 Wrote: Welcome Phillysis!

Hello  nice meeting  you

Thanks

(10-26-2018, 03:06 PM)JOSIE N Wrote: Welcome you are always safe here enjoy

Hello  Josie, nice meeting  you

Thanks

My best  to you
Welcome to Janets Forum Phyllis. I hope your journey as Phyllis brings you much reward and satisfaction.
Heart
Anne
(10-26-2018, 12:30 PM)thescientist1231 Wrote: Hello everybody
Phillyis  here
Seventytwo year  old,  from  New  York  City, whose feminine  side,  Phillyis,  is now  ready,  to come out,  after  being  hidden  for many,  many  years

It  all started,  when  I    saw  my  mother  getting dressed
When  she came out, she looked fabulous  wearing clothes, she had never wore  before

Phillyis really  started,  when  I  stayed,  for  two  weeks,  with  one  of  my  mothers girlfriends
During  that time,  I  had many conversations, with  her and she   was never dressed the same
This interested  me,  so one day,  when she went out, I  checked out her clothes  and  became very interested, in her intimate lingerie, her bras  and  panties
They were larger than  my mothers and there was several sizes  and  colors

After that  I  bought many Adult Magazines on Cross   Dressing  and TS
No internet  back  then

I  even got the courage, to go into a  store and buy a pair of breasts, bra, garter belt  and panties,  which  I  wore  many times, when  I was  alone

But  alas  Phillyis  was hidden, for  many  years

But  now,  its  time for  Phillyis  to come  out join and the  world

Phillyis,  was so excited, that she had to buy  from  Janet's  Closet,  several items, that she  wanted through  the years,  a pair  of boots  corset, stockings  a pair of breast forms,  36d,  she likes fuller women  and  a  sexy  bra

Phillysis,  can  not wait to buy more and even try  makeup

Phillysis  wants to be the gurl  that she was meant  to be

Take care

My best to all  of you,

PHILLYSIS
Phyllis - first of all , welcome to the Forum . Second , with a few minor changes your story could be mine . The first thing I bought in creating Dawna's wardrobe was a pair of black leather stiletto-heeled boots from Janet's Closet . The second thing I bought was the same boots , only in white . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
(10-27-2018, 06:49 AM)Anne Wrote: Welcome to Janets Forum Phyllis. I hope your journey as Phyllis brings you much reward and satisfaction.
Heart
Anne

Thanks
Hello Phillysis, a mature cross dresser here as well. Residing in Florida, originally from Philadelphia. Long time lingerie "under dresser".