Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Eve Fantasy
What is everyone doing for New Years Eve?  Me and another trans girlfriend of mine are going to a a couple of local bars that will be having New Year’s Eve festivities!  I can’t wait to wear my little black dress and high heels.  And we are definitely going to stay till midnight!  I hope some big hunk gives me a kiss!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-27-2019, 02:59 PM)Suzy Wrote: What is everyone doing for New Years Eve?  Me and another trans girlfriend of mine are going to a a couple of local bars that will be having New Year’s Eve festivities!  I can’t wait to wear my little black dress and high heels.  And we are definitely going to stay till midnight!  I hope some big hunk gives me a kiss!

That sounds like fun.  I'm looking for something to do here in Michigan.  Would love to go out with some other girls.
So, I'm sticking with our New Year's tradition. We will be having our annual 'bed party'. We pick out a movie to watch, cut up some meats and cheeses, get out the drinks, and the boys and I just have a nice quiet evening at home and chat about all of the things we did this year, and what we hope to do in the coming year. After all, I wouldn't want to spend that night with anyone else, but the best two men in my life! Love, Michelle Heart Heart
(12-30-2019, 09:07 AM)MichelleL Wrote: So, I'm sticking with our New Year's tradition. We will be having our annual 'bed party'. We pick out a movie to watch, cut up some meats and cheeses, get out the drinks, and the boys and I just have a nice quiet evening at home and chat about all of the things we did this year, and what we hope to do in the coming year. After all, I wouldn't want to spend that night with anyone else, but the best two men in my life! Love, Michelle Heart Heart
That sounds great Michelle!  I’m usually a home body as well on New Years Eve, but this year me and my friend decided to go out and enjoy the festivities!  Have a great New Year! Hugs, Suzy
P.s., we had a great time! Hope you all had a great night also! Hugs, Suzy