Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, I know it has been a bit....
Hi Michelle! It’s always great to hear about your progress! Congratulations! I would love to see some photos of the new you if you could provide some. Good luck going forward! Suzy
(12-17-2019, 05:23 PM)Anne Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 04:56 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 04:02 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Way to go Michelle!!   I was missing you...just the other day worried that you ran into "issues". Good to hear from you!
Issues? Nope... Well, sort of. Let's see... Electrolysis can't go faster. My hair on my head grows too slow. Hormones take forever. Other than those; just taking care of my two sons and my mother (she's 84!). And I'm certainly no spring chicken. But you know what, those are just the same day to day things we all have to deal with. So we pull our big girl panties up, and just do it! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

I hear you put your panties with both legs at the same time!!!

Nope. I'm too old to be that talented. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

(12-18-2019, 12:30 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Glad to know you're doing well, Michelle.

Stephanie, yep, slow and steady. You know, win the race and all that.. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

(12-18-2019, 12:42 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi Michelle!  It’s always great to hear about your progress!  Congratulations!  I would love to see some photos of the new you if you could provide some.  Good luck going forward!  Suzy
Well, these changes do take time. They just slowlyyyyyy work. My real boobs are too big to work with my old breast forms, but too small for me to show off. And my hair is too long for a wig, but not long enough to get it properly styled. I'm thinking that late in the spring, assuming the rate of growth stays the same as it is now, I will be ready for some real Spring time pictures. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
You are beautiful now, but come Springtime you will be even more beautiful.  Looking forward to when you feel confident and ready to share.
Heart 
Anne