Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
how do u tuck your penis and balls the rihgt way
I'm by no means an expert, I've been dressing just over a year. There are methods that involve packing tape. I don't do that just because of bathroom issues. Basically there is a socket at the top of the ball sack on each side of the penis. The balls go up in there, I hold them in with my right hand, two fingers on each ball, then reach from behind with my left pulling the now empty sack as far back as possible. Hold with your left push the penis back with the right hand. Pull up your panties while holding everything with one hand switching hands as needed. Boy shorts work for me to hold everything in place. A good pair of pantyhose helps.
Sarah L
Side note. You should be as limp as possible. The more aroused you are the harder it's going to be to do this. Also if you have any length when limp it's important to keep your boi pussy clean. I can touch mine with my clitty even when limp. You can give yourself a UTI. I did. I ALWAYS wash with soap and water when I'm going to tuck. This can be a problem in a public bathroom. Flushable wet wipes are an option.
Sarah L
(12-03-2019, 09:39 PM)Sarah L Wrote: Side note. You should be as limp as possible. The more aroused you are the harder it's going to be to do this. Also if you have any length when limp it's important to keep your boi pussy clean. I can touch mine with my clitty even when limp. You can give yourself a UTI. I did. I ALWAYS wash with soap and water when I'm going to tuck. This can be a problem in a public bathroom. Flushable wet wipes are an option.

Sarah...Anne would love to spend a few hours with you (giggles).  Angel
Heart 
Anne