Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, new gurl here
Tongue 
Hi everyone, glad to have found this community, everything I've seen is so supportive and helpful.
I'm brand new to this and still figuring things out, will post pics when I have them. Hope you all have a great holiday season
Hi Kelly...welcome to the forum.  Where are you at?
Heart 
Anne
(11-28-2019, 07:52 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Kelly...welcome to the forum.  Where are you at?

Thanks Stephanie and Anne, appreciate the warm welcome. I used to live not far from your store and I'd love to come back out and visit sometime.

I'm in Connecticut, so not much going on there but there are a few local events. Then NYC isn't too far which is good.

You are both so beautiful, I hope to one day be as put together as you two stunners Smile
Awwww, thank you for the kind compliment Kelly. Just to be clear, Janet's Closet is not our store. Steph and I are just a couple of dressers who enjoy dressing up and talk to other dressers here on Janets Forum. But I wish it were my store....so many fun things to wear. Oh, and I am here in the Milwaukee area.
Heart 
Anne
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy everything it and
(11-27-2019, 10:26 PM)KellyC04 Wrote: Hi everyone, glad to have found this community, everything I've seen is so supportive and helpful.
I'm brand new to this and still figuring things out, will post pics when I have them. Hope you all have a great holiday season

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy everything it has to offer and the members are great. Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave