Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makeover at Janet's Closet
I've been thinking about going to Janet's Closet for a makeover.  I've been there by myself many times before.  I even got dressed up and did some shopping one time.  Spending some girl time with a friend would only add to the fun.  If any of you ladies in southeastern Michigan would like to meet up there sometime, please let me know.
Smile Stephanie 
Stephanie

I would LOVE to join you, but since I have moved and my full situation has changed, I do not see how I could fit in a trip to Janet’s. If I can find the opportunity, I will let you know.

Hugs
Jen
Jennifer  Heart  
(11-29-2019, 06:57 AM)JenniferIN Wrote: Stephanie

I would LOVE to join you, but since I have moved and my full situation has changed, I do not see how I could fit in a trip to Janet’s. If I can find the opportunity, I will let you know.

Hugs
Jen

Hi Jen...are you no longer in Indiana?  How has your situation changed?  Are you not able to dress anymore?
Heart 
Anne

Hugs
Jen

I understand, Jen.  I hope all goes well for you.  I'm ready for an outing with you if you are ever able to make it here.
Smile Stephanie 
(11-29-2019, 07:44 AM)Anne Wrote:

Hugs
Jen

Hi Jen...are you no longer in Indiana?  How has your situation changed?  Are you not able to dress anymore?

Hi Anne!!  Long time no talk to...but that is my fault I know.  Sorry!

I am no longer in Indiana.  I moved to Eastern Ohio, not far from Pittsburgh, so it is more difficult for me to get to Janets.  As for dressing, Similar to what Stephanie said in her post, I have been trying to quit, and ignore the urge to experience my feminine side.  But as we all are experiencing, the feelings go back and forth and lately I have been feeling the urge to become Jennifer again.  I had purged my entire collection a few months ago...and I mean EVERYTHING.  So now I am slowly rebuilding it...AGAIN.  Oh well.  Life goes on.

To make a long story short...I am a mess.   Big Grin

Jen.

(11-29-2019, 08:19 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote:

Hugs
Jen

I understand, Jen.  I hope all goes well for you.  I'm ready for an outing with you if you are ever able to make it here.

I will definitely let you know if can ever make it up to Janets.  It would be super fun!!  I just wish Aubri was still there.  She did amazing work on me..

Jen.
Jennifer  Heart  
I think it is safe to say we've all been a mess at one time or another, Jen. I know I have been, many times. Hang in there. And, please, reach out to me if you need help.
Smile Stephanie 
@Stephanie_G

"I've been thinking about going to Janet's Closet for a makeover.  I've been there by myself many times before.  I even got dressed up and did some shopping one time.  Spending some girl time with a friend would only add to the fun.  If any of you ladies in southeastern Michigan would like to meet up there sometime, please let me know. "

- Living a busy lifestyle...it's difficult for this gurl. I will address that in the winter season, i dont go on transformation outings. As in getting dolled up and going out to clubs. Mid-late spring, all summer, and early fall is prime seasons for this gurl. As for getting with gurls who seek me out for support, as in meeting at JC for shopping, getting a transformation, talking, etc.. i can do. But one thing for DAMN SURE the GREATEST enemy for us gurls is timing!

Thinking about it now....maybe we should arrange something there Stephanie_G. We had a shopping experience once before. Perhaps we can both get a transformation and just fuckin hang out at JC all day. Take pictures\videos, relax\chill, and maybe see if other gurls will come join us. BUT NOTE: I can ONLY do this on a SATURDAY. I have weekends off. If you can sacrifice an ENTIRE FULL DAY on a SATURDAY from 12pm to 6pm, then you need to hit me up and lets start making plans. I think it would be fucking fun!

Btw, check your email.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1463]
Princess Tiffany is not just my name, but is 2 within 1. "Princess", 1 of 2, is the little girl within me. "Tiffany", 2 of 2, is the woman within me. And these 2 reside within 1 as my guyself, Mr. X, equals 3.
(11-30-2019, 04:49 AM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: @Stephanie_G

"I've been thinking about going to Janet's Closet for a makeover.  I've been there by myself many times before.  I even got dressed up and did some shopping one time.  Spending some girl time with a friend would only add to the fun.  If any of you ladies in southeastern Michigan would like to meet up there sometime, please let me know. "

- Living a busy lifestyle...it's difficult for this gurl. I will address that in the winter season, i dont go on transformation outings. As in getting dolled up and going out to clubs. Mid-late spring, all summer, and early fall is prime seasons for this gurl. As for getting with gurls who seek me out for support, as in meeting at JC for shopping, getting a transformation, talking, etc.. i can do. But one thing for DAMN SURE the GREATEST enemy for us gurls is timing!

Thinking about it now....maybe we should arrange something there Stephanie_G. We had a shopping experience once before. Perhaps we can both get a transformation and just fuckin hang out at JC all day. Take pictures\videos, relax\chill, and maybe see if other gurls will come join us. BUT NOTE: I can ONLY do this on a SATURDAY. I have weekends off. If you can sacrifice an ENTIRE FULL DAY on a SATURDAY from 12pm to 6pm, then you need to hit me up and lets start making plans. I think it would be fucking fun!

Btw, check your email.

Thanks for your reply and your offer to do an outing with me, Tiffany.  I'm not usually free on Saturdays, but I'll see what I can do.  I got your email.  Thanks.
Smile Stephanie 
(11-30-2019, 07:43 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote:

Btw, check your email.

Thanks for your reply and your offer to do an outing with me, Tiffany.  I'm not usually free on Saturdays, but I'll see what I can do.  I got your email.  Thanks.

That sounds fun!!  Been a bit since I last did a transformation!  What days or nights are you available, Stephanie?  Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Jenna
(12-10-2019, 02:29 AM)keepie01 Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 07:43 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote:

Btw, check your email.

That sounds fun!!  Been a bit since I last did a transformation!  What days or nights are you available, Stephanie?  Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Jenna

Hi, Jenna!  I will have some free time this Friday, the 13th, through next Tuesday.  However, the best day for me to get out of the house will be Friday.  I'm not sure yet exactly when I can get over to Janet's Closet, but it would be sometime in the afternoon. I'd like to get a makeover and do some shopping.  Whether or not I go will depend on how much time I have to spend there.  I'll let you know when I know the details.
Smile Stephanie