Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost count.......
Well, I had my appointment with my HRT therapist today, and I started back on electrolysis this past Tuesday. My estradoil is being bumped up to 6mg per day, 2mg three times a day. And she looked at my orchicetomy incision and said it looked good. I have had this tiny lump on the underside of my penis, about 1/2" from the base. It turns out that is one end of the incision where the suture was tied off. So I have a few more weeks to go before I can easily sit in the tub and shave my legs; so it is Veet until then I guess. I hate trying to shave standing up!

She also asked me if I had ever given some thought to writing an article about what I am doing. I told her about my forum postings and a couple of failed attempts on a couple of other forums to post an article. But she seemed to be impressed enough in my articulation of all that has happened, and will happen, to suggest it. I took that as a compliment. You know, I may just do it. Maybe I'll write a whole book. Imagine NYT best seller, nationwide book signings, bookings on talk shows; hell, maybe even made into a movie. Yeah right.... I know....

When I went to the electrolysis clinic, the technician and i were talking about how frequent I want to come in. She even suggested a closer clinic to where I live. And she even said I can mix both places up to better fit my schedule. So tomorrow I will contact the other clinic to see how soon I can get in there. The problem is that I have to go without shaving for a few days so there is enough hair to work with. That I do not like....

Well, anyway, that's all for now. I wish I could write more, but I just have a lot to do with family right now, so I can only get on so often. BTW, hello to all of the new members and I apologize for being remiss in not welcoming you all. And remember, there are a lot of wonderful ladies here, that have a plethora of knowledge they are always willing to share. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Michelle...it's good to hear that you are doing well.  We live in a great age in which modern medicine does wonderful things with today's technology.

I love the book idea...there you will be on Oprah or Ellen promoting it.  Will you need others from here to be on the shows with you to help you promote it?  Big Grin  I am curious to know what other websites you tried to post an article.  Was it TransgenderHeaven.com or CrossdresserHeaven.com ?

The process of electrolysis is a bit of a struggle with our physical appearance.  Just like you, I am constantly in a state of growing out hair on my face so that the elcectrolygist can see the individual hairs to zap them and pull them out one at a time.  It's frustrating as I don't dress at all....what would be the point with that disgusting male hair showing.  But there is light at the end of the tunnel...with each session my face is getting smoother, less hair.  The hair is virtually gone from my moustache and area all around my mouth.  Cheeks are 80% free of hair.  So, stay the course and eventually you will become the smooth, hair-free Michelle that you want to be.
Heart 
Anne
Yep, writing the article idea has been something on my mind for quite awhile now. In fact, since she mentioned it, it has been pretty much on my mind a lot. I have even gone to sleep writing it in my mind. I want to make it truthful and also somewhat light hearted. We'll see. I'm sure something will spark me to just sit down and do it. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Michelle..you are a great writer....taking tough stuff and making it real for us. You write in the first person and reveal enough to make us feel like we are right along with you! We are all in your living room imagining your joys, struggles, wins and loses! How can we help...fold the laundry or something? Anne says she can fold fitted sheets no problem (thanks Anne)
You know, I wish we could all go somewhere nice and warm, sit on the beach with our toes in the sand, have some drinks, and laugh and giggle, and just talk about all sorts of nonsensical things. Oh, and don't forget the cabana boys to be there to wait hand and foot on us. That would be so nice to be able to do that, with not a care in the world. If even for a few days. If only I played the lottery; and won! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(11-17-2019, 07:30 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Michelle..you are a great writer....taking tough stuff and making it real for us.  You write in the first person and reveal enough to make us feel like we are right along with you!  We are all in your living room imagining your joys, struggles, wins and loses!  How can we help...fold the laundry or something?  Anne says she can fold fitted sheets no problem (thanks Anne)

I can fold the sheets and more...as long as I can do the work dressed in my French Maid outfit.  Angel
Heart 
Anne