Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bras
Hi - just wondering.  Does anyone have a favorite bra they like?  I like all kinds, to the t-strap, strap less, full figured maidenform, etc. But my personal favorite is the pocket bra.  I am a 40C and love how my breast forms fill these cute bras.  Makes me feel super feminine.

Anyhow, I would share a photo, but don’t want to offend anyone.  Just wondering what your opinions were!  

Hugs, Suzy
I do have a favourite, a no-name padded bra in plum with black lace applique. Even without forms in, it gives me a nice set of bumps. Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(11-10-2019, 08:23 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: I do have a favourite, a no-name padded bra in plum with black lace applique. Even without forms in, it gives me a nice set of bumps. Smile

Hi Jodie...can you advise the brand and model/style of your bra?   Sometimes wonder if going with a padded bra would be easier than breastforms as long as I can get good-looking reasonable "bumps" on the chest.   Angel
Heart 
Anne
(11-10-2019, 11:00 AM)Anne Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 08:23 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: I do have a favourite, a no-name padded bra in plum with black lace applique. Even without forms in, it gives me a nice set of bumps. Smile

Hi Jodie...can you advise the brand and model/style of your bra?   Sometimes wonder if going with a padded bra would be easier than breastforms as long as I can get good-looking reasonable "bumps" on the chest.   Angel

I just checked the tag, and there is literally no name! LOL

It is a size 36B, lightly padded and underwired with removable adjustable straps to wear bandeau regular or criss-cross. Or even with one strap for those sexy one shoulder dresses! I'm pretty sure I picked it up at Wal-mart.

I do find I like the padded variety, for use without forms, but with forms, they do give you an impressive balcony.... Wink
I aim to misbehave
(11-10-2019, 11:21 AM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 11:00 AM)Anne Wrote:

I just checked the tag, and there is literally no name!  LOL

It is a size 36B, lightly padded and underwired with removable adjustable straps to wear bandeau regular or criss-cross. Or even with one strap for those sexy one shoulder dresses!  I'm pretty sure I picked it up at Wal-mart.

I do find I like the padded variety, for use without forms, but with forms, they do give you an impressive balcony.... Wink

I like the way you think (and dress). Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
(11-10-2019, 11:46 AM)Anne Wrote: I like the way you think (and dress). Big Grin

Aww, thanks!

And since we are on the subject, let me keep y'all abreast ( see what I did there? ) of a discovery I made.

If you don't glue on your boobs, you want to wear a bra that is both snug, and encloses the breast. Tighten the straps, unless you like seeing a runaway tit bouncing along the floor. It happened to a friend of mine, while a gaggle of us were eating in Denny's. It was quite the floor show!  Big Grin
I aim to misbehave
P.s., I normally buy my bras at your normal stores like JC Penny’s or something similar.  But for my pocket bras, I usually by on line via Janet’s Closet.  She has a nice selection to choose from. I know I shouldn’t and sorry, but I had to do this photo in a dressing room!  This is me the old 70 year old lady at Macy’s the other day in my pocket bra!?‍?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No reason to apologize, many girls are terrified of even going out, much less trying things on in the store. Smile

Not to beat a dead equine with a length or porous plant fibre, but my issue wasn't with your pics, just your need for constant approval of your pictures.

Personally, I can only tell someone "you look great" so many times before it starts to sound hollow, to me.
I aim to misbehave
(11-10-2019, 12:44 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: No reason to apologize, many girls are terrified of even going out, much less trying things on in the store. Smile

Not to beat a dead equine with a length or porous plant fibre, but my issue wasn't with your pics, just your need for constant approval of your pictures.

Personally, I can only tell someone "you look great" so many times before it starts to sound hollow, to me.

Hi Jodie!  I wasn’t looking for approval or kudos on my post.  Simply sharing.  Have a great day!
You certainly were looking for "something".  It was a constant overwhelming parade of dressing room pics and every time you posted one, you asked everyone "what do you think?".   You took it from cute to obnoxious.  And until you prove otherwise, I still say you are lying about "Sam".
Heart 
Anne