Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bras
Wow, I am really amazed by the negative responses from a few of the folks here on the forum. What I posted in my mind was just an innocent topic followed by a photo. I certainly had to do photo that one in private! I thought folks would get a kick out of it! I thought the forum was supposed to be fun and not judgemental. I guess if everyone else feels the same as Anne and JodieLyne I will refrain going forward from posting any photos. Have a great day, Suzy
I just bought a Wonderbra at Walmart (E1677H) and it has a nice see through mesh that hides the edges of my forms nicely.  It has no padding and is an underwire, love it.
By the way you look great and keep posting those pics!
(03-14-2020, 08:24 AM)Kenna Wrote: I just bought a Wonderbra at Walmart (E1677H) and it has a nice see through mesh that hides the edges of my forms nicely.  It has no padding and is an underwire, love it.
By the way you look great and keep posting those pics!

Thanks Keena - I am reluctant to post more photos.  For whatever reason, there are people on this forum that are opposed to my selfies.  Take care and be safe out there!  Hugs, Suzy