Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video store
So about a month ago I went to this video store looking for a new toy to please my well you know. So I decided to go in the booths and watch some videos when I sat down I realized there was holes cut in the walls HOLLY SHIT I said to my self it’s a glory hole , I got very excited thinking about a big throbbing cock appearing in the hole . So I just in a little while I hear a door open and looking in the hole there he sat with pants down to his knees giving it the old tug !!! My heart was beating out of my chest. So this was my chance the one I have thought about so often, so I took my shorts off to reval my fem side as I was wearing a thong and tucked up and away. I placed my hand in the hole and waved him over and there it was a cock in the glory hole not huge but it will do so I started to touch and stroke him off. I was shaking so bad with the complete since of joy I did not know weather to cry .or smile , so about 2 min later I feel this hand on my on nice freshly shaved ass and I lost lost it OMG!!! Shy I pulled my shorts up and got the hell out of there . That was the first time I had  experience anything like that it was kinda kinky. So that night I played with my new toy Heart Heartit was great
Heart Heart XOXO
Thank you for sharing your experience Dusty.  I have to admit there is a slutty side to me that I have a kink fetish for gloryholes.  Unfortunately one cannot find anything like that here in Wisconsin (at least nothing that I am aware of and I'm not sure how I would go about searching for that).  Also, I've only been out publicly twice since I am closeted.

Are there any other members out there who have experienced the thrills of a gloryhole? Angel
Heart 
Anne
(11-01-2019, 07:11 AM)Anne Wrote: Are there any other members out there who have experienced the thrills of a gloryhole? Angel

Once, at an ABS in Connecticut, before I was out & about as Jodie.
Kind of surprised me really, but I did give the person a handjob. They seemed to enjoy it, based on the mess they made in my hand...
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
I so want to enjoy a glory hole
have been to some video stores with them but not any luck so far, will keep trying
I have experienced a glory hole at our local theater. The first time I was so horny I went in and removed my clothing to str ou keep myself. Several minutes into my video, a cock came through the hole! At first I was stunned but since this was always a fantasy for me I finally reached up and started stroking it. It wasn't long before he was hard, and I couldn't resist the temptation to kiss the head of his cock. As
soon as I kissed it I knew what I had to do.

Since my first bj at a gloryhole I have returned and given a few.more.  last week I was in a both when a gentleman put his cock thru and I dutifully  took him into my mouth.  After sucking a few .minutes  he withdrew his cock and whispered through the he he wanted to see me.  I stood up and he reached through and grabbed my cock! He then directed me to turn around and he began playing with my ass. Before I knew he had pulled me up to the hole and slid his cock back through.the hole.  The second I felt it touch me I knew that I needed it in me.  I bent over and pressed my ass against the hole and he slid his rigid cock into me.  I moaned as he started pumping it in out out of me.  Minutes later I felt him stiffen and.a warm sensation  in my ass as his cum filled me and began dripping out!  I felt like a total slut ...and cant wait to do it again!
Glory holes can be a lot of fun.  I am fortunate enough to live 2 miles from a video store with a theater and booths equipped with holes.  I have been there numerous times and sucked a few cocks through the glory holes.  I usually go into the booths first, get totally naked turn on some good tgurl videos and wait for someone to enter the both next to me.  As soon. As they do I get in front of the gh and kneel... it usually doesn't take long befor I'm sucking away.  Usually after 2 my jaw is getting tired and I go to the theater to relieve myself.   Once I had just finished my 2nd and was getting dressed when a man  came into to the next booth and whispered through the hole that he heard i was giving really nice blowjobs.  He really wanted one so i knelt and began sucking him.  It didn't take long...i guess he really needed it! As i was getting  dressed i could see him through the he and he was getting hard again.  I finished dressing and stepped into the hall.  He was waiting for me and asked if he could take me into the theater for more.  So he paid my way in and wanted me to get naked like i was in the booth. I stood to undress and placed my clothes on the chair in front of me...he stood behind me and was caressing my ass and cock.   With slight pressure on my shoulders I was being bent over to a position that I had no doubt what would happen next.  He slid right in and started slow and easy.  I looked up and found 6 guys standing  very close, cocks out stroking.  It was an incredible turn on that 6 guys were getting off watching me get taken.  As they all got I to it, Jeff, the guy using me Increased his tempo and I could feel him swell up in side me and cum!  Felt great to be bred like that.  A couple of the onlookers were close and I caught their cum in my face. I was dizzy and sat down....and played with myself until a huge load squirted out and on to my stomach.  I have never felt so used and content in my life! I put my clothes back on and went home.   I couldn't get over the fact that I was covered in cum and it was still dripping out of me...just like a good slut wants!
(02-05-2020, 07:04 PM)Slutboy57 Wrote: Glory holes can be a lot of fun.  I am fortunate enough to live 2 miles from a video store with a theater and booths equipped with holes.  I have been there numerous times and sucked a few cocks through the glory holes.  I usually go into the booths first, get totally naked turn on some good tgurl videos and wait for someone to enter the both next to me.  As soon. As they do I get in front of the gh and kneel... it usually doesn't take long befor I'm sucking away.  Usually after 2 my jaw is getting tired and I go to the theater to relieve myself.   Once I had just finished my 2nd and was getting dressed when a man  came into to the next booth and whispered through the hole that he heard i was giving really nice blowjobs.  He really wanted one so i knelt and began sucking him.  It didn't take long...i guess he really needed it! As i was getting  dressed i could see him through the he and he was getting hard again.  I finished dressing and stepped into the hall.  He was waiting for me and asked if he could take me into the theater for more.  So he paid my way in and wanted me to get naked like i was in the booth. I stood to undress and placed my clothes on the chair in front of me...he stood behind me and was caressing my ass and cock.   With slight pressure on my shoulders I was being bent over to a position that I had no doubt what would happen next.  He slid right in and started slow and easy.  I looked up and found 6 guys standing  very close, cocks out stroking.  It was an incredible turn on that 6 guys were getting off watching me get taken.  As they all got I to it, Jeff, the guy using me Increased his tempo and I could feel him swell up in side me and cum!  Felt great to be bred like that.  A couple of the onlookers were close and I caught their cum in my face. I was dizzy and sat down....and played with myself until a huge load squirted out and on to my stomach.  I have never felt so used and content in my life! I put my clothes back on and went home.   I couldn't get over the fact that I was covered in cum and it was still dripping out of me...just like a good slut wants!
I need to go to this place...where is it?
Annabelle's Winston Salem N.C. is a  great Adult theater with glory holes and large room, and plus private  rooms. Met a nice guy there and fun was had by all.
Lynda
I WAS IN A VIDEO, STORE IN PALM SPRINGS A WHILE AGO AND i DUTIFULLY WENT ITO ONE OF THE BOOTHS AND REMOVED ALL MY CLOTHES. I BROUGHT MY GURL UNDERWARE AND SHOES WITH ME AND DRESSED UP. I CAN'T PASS, SO I DID'T GO OUT OF THE BOOTH, BUT OPENED THE DOOR SO PASSERBYS COULD LOOK IN. I MUST HAVE HAD FIVE OR SIX GUYS COME IN THAT EVENING AND I GAVE EACH ONE A GREAT BJ. THE GUY BEHIND THE COUNTER ACTUALLY LET ME HAVE ANY VIDEO I WANTED AS LONG AS I PARADED AROUUND HIM FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. WHICH I DID. HE CAME IN LATER. I HAD TO GO PEE SEVERAL TIMES THAT EVENING AND EACH TIME I'D RUN ITO SOEBODY OR A GROUP OF GUYS WHO JUST STARED AT ME. I'D REACH OUT TO EACH OF THEM AND TOUCH THEIR CROTCH MOST WERE HAPPY TO BE TOUCHED AND ONE WAS NOT THO. ONE GROUP OF GUYS, FOUR I THINK, CAME TO MY BOOTH AND AS ON E GUY WOULD COME IN FOR A BJ, THE OTHERS WOULD WATCH FROM THE OPEN DOOR. IT FELT GREAT TO BE THE SLUT GIVING FREE BJ'S TO EVERYBODY. I AM UNCUT, BUT ONLY SAW CUT PENIS'S THAT NIGHT IT WS GREAT FUN AND I WISH I COUOD GO BACK THERE. I LOVE THAT THOSE GUYS WOULLD DROP THEIR PANTS AND LET ME PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH. I STILL LOVE WOMEN, BUT THAT NIGHT WAS UNBELEIVABLE I ALSO LIVE IN SE WISCONSIN AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHERE A VIDEO STORE IS AROUND HERE WHERE I COUOLD GIVE BJ'S ALL NIGHT. LOVE, REBECCA
<p>
(03-14-2020, 01:52 PM)Lynd J Wrote: Annabelle's Winston Salem N.C. is a &nbsp;great Adult theater with glory holes and large room, and plus private &nbsp;rooms. Met a nice guy there and fun was had by all.
Lynda

</p><p><br></p><p>Lynda -</p><p><br></p><p>Yes - I got drained there once,&nbsp;back when I lived in that area!</p><p><br></p><p>Weightlifter Daddy</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>