Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily frustrations.......
Okay, not everyday, but often enough.....

1. This facial hair has got to go. I want it gone right now, today, but I realize it will take some time.

2. Genital hair is the same. I'll be damned if I will let some forest grow between my legs!

3. I wish the hair on my head would grow the hell out. As in like the dolls with the toy store you could just unwind their hair. But I know hair only grows so fast, and the Women's Minoxidil takes between 6-9 months before you are supposed to see results.

4. Okay, I got rid of the testosterone producers, and it is just estrogen in my system; so where are my boobs? I want boobs! Now damnit! Okay, I know it can take a year, probably longer, of HRT, but come on already. Yes, I have A cups now, but that isn't enough........

So, then I sit back, take a deep breath, and go, 'it will take time. Be patient. You have plenty of time, there is no rush. And if time runs out, then who will care.' And then I am relaxed again. I wonder if this is what drives the anxiety and depression that some transwomen experience when things start to progress after they start transitioning. If it is, just take heart in the fact that you've started, and that is the biggest step forward. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Remember: Patience is a virtue!

Just because you got rid of 'the boys' last week, doesn't mean your cups will be overflowing this week! Greedy girl!
Baby steps, baby steps. Before you know it, you'll be even more awesomely beautiful than you are now.

Keep the faith, girl! >>HUGS<<
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-30-2019, 11:10 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Remember: Patience is a virtue!

Just because you got rid of 'the boys' last week, doesn't mean your cups will be overflowing this week!  Greedy girl!
Baby steps, baby steps. Before you know it, you'll be even more awesomely beautiful than you are now.

Keep the faith, girl!  >>HUGS<<

Jodie, thanks. Yep, it will be a long slow road. But a good one. One I look forward to each day when I wake up. The light at the end of my tunnel is when all of these 'frustrations' are done and gone. Then I will truly be the woman that I know I am. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
(10-31-2019, 05:52 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 11:10 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Remember: Patience is a virtue!

Just because you got rid of 'the boys' last week, doesn't mean your cups will be overflowing this week!  Greedy girl!

Keep the faith, girl!  >>HUGS<<

Jodie, thanks. Yep, it will be a long slow road. But a good one. One I look forward to each day when I wake up. The light at the end of my tunnel is when all of these 'frustrations' are done and gone. Then I will truly be the woman that I know I am. Love, Michelle Heart Heart

One of these mornings, soon, you will wake up and when you put your hands to your chest, you will feel the gentle swelling that is emerging.  And you will understand that the butterfly will emerge from her cocoon.  The butterfly does not happen overnight in life as, like most things, this takes a little time.
Heart 
Anne