Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boring forum
(10-24-2019, 04:44 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: By "introducing" "Sam" to the forum you made it everyone's business.....you were very busy with Sam...going out, kissing and the like...you painted as a relationship.  What happened to "Sam"? Your imagination ran dry?

You people are pretty funny, I have to admit.  Bottom line, I was and still am having a fun relationship with him.  It is not now a sexual thing.  We just go out once in awhile for fun. Nothing more.  However, I find it interesting that none of you folks share at all in your experiences or photos.  I think I have been more than generous in my sharing.  What’s with that?

(10-24-2019, 04:44 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: By "introducing" "Sam" to the forum you made it everyone's business.....you were very busy with Sam...going out, kissing and the like...you painted as a relationship.  What happened to "Sam"? Your imagination ran dry?

You people are pretty funny, I have to admit.  Bottom line, I was and still am having a fun relationship with him.  It is not now a sexual thing.  We just go out once in awhile for fun. Nothing more.  However, I find it interesting that none of you folks share at all in your experiences or photos.  I think I have been more than generous in my sharing.  What’s with that?
It's beyond sharing.  It's bombarding us with multiple postings of you in a dressing room, complemented by your phony stories of going out with Sam and other people.   Anne
(10-25-2019, 06:13 AM)Anne Wrote: It's beyond sharing.  It's bombarding us with multiple postings of you in a dressing room, complemented by your phony stories of going out with Sam and other people.   Anne

Hey Anne - I thought this forum was about sharing photos and experiences.  I guess I was wrong.  You iust sound very mean spirited.  And I could give a rats ass if you don’t believe me!  Do you ever go out cross dressed?  Sounds like you don’t, yet you want to criticize me?  Get a life. Anyhow, I hope everyone has a nice weekend, I know I will.
Suzy---if you want to share photos do so. But don't whine that nobody gushes over them. It's possible that many find your pictures and stories to be...using your word..."boring".
(10-25-2019, 12:04 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hey Anne - I thought this forum was about sharing photos and experiences.  I guess I was wrong.  You iust sound very mean spirited.  And I could give a rats ass if you don’t believe me!  Do you ever go out cross dressed?  Sounds like you don’t, yet you want to criticize me?  Get a life. Anyhow, I hope everyone has a nice weekend, I know I will.

It is about sharing. And helping each other with tips on make up, dressing, and going out.

You are whining that no one else posts pix or relates events in their lives. Have you looked back through the forums? Many people have shared their lives and adventures here, some have gone beyond just dressing up, as MichelleL has related.

She just underwent surgery to help her physical body match her internal vision of who she is. Did you comment on that? Give her any supportive gestures?

No, you didn't. You are too concerned that you didn't get a hundred comments on your latest picture; of you, in a dressing room. So please don't whine & moan about how 'boring' this forum is, when all you are looking for is to be the center of attention.

As to your boyfriend Sam, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, in the beginning. BUT, to be honest, all your posts have the stink of fantasy about them.

Yes, you look good in the outfits you post. Better than some GG's. But, I've also seen better. That's life. Some one is going to look better, or worse, than you do. Get over it.

I've said it before, I'm saying it again: Go to Crossdressers.com, they would love you there. Especially since they have an unwritten "No negativity" rule, whereby, you will be sure to be praised and accoladed.

And if you are put off and offended by all the negative attention, you brought it on your self.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-25-2019, 06:52 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 12:04 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hey Anne - I thought this forum was about sharing photos and experiences.  I guess I was wrong.  You iust sound very mean spirited.  And I could give a rats ass if you don’t believe me!  Do you ever go out cross dressed?  Sounds like you don’t, yet you want to criticize me?  Get a life. Anyhow, I hope everyone has a nice weekend, I know I will.

It is about sharing. And helping each other with tips on make up, dressing, and going out.

You are whining that no one else posts pix or relates events in their lives. Have you looked back through the forums? Many people have shared their lives and adventures here, some have gone beyond just dressing up, as MichelleL has related.

She just underwent surgery to help her physical body match her internal vision of who she is. Did you comment on that? Give her any supportive gestures?

No, you didn't. You are too concerned that you didn't get a hundred comments on your latest picture; of you, in a dressing room. So please don't whine & moan about how 'boring' this forum is, when all you are looking for is to be the center of attention.

As to your boyfriend Sam, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, in the beginning. BUT, to be honest, all your posts have the stink of fantasy about them.

Yes, you look good in the outfits you post. Better than some GG's. But, I've also seen better. That's life. Some one is going to look better, or worse, than you do. Get over it.

I've said it before, I'm saying it again: Go to Crossdressers.com, they would love you there. Especially since they have an unwritten "No negativity" rule, whereby, you will be sure to be praised and accoladed.

And if you are put off and offended by all the negative attention, you brought it on your self.

I could not have said it better.  Thank you.
Heart 
Anne