Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble With Prosthetic Vagina
A few years back, I ordered a vagina --- don't remember from where ... might've been from Janet's Closet. I tried putting wearing it, but there was a large bulge in the penis pouch as if I was wearing it incorrectly. I actually cut the bulge out. Specifically, I trimmed space off the bulge. It's one of those that's supposed to allow penetration and urination. I haven't, sadly, been able to do either one really. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. 

Mine is a regular v-prosthetic with two cords that go around the back with a fastening loop. A third string comes up underneath. There's so much space that the long rectangular prosthetic part for the penis dangles, so I've tucked it into the front prosthetic. 

I've felt like perhaps I should just order another one, but this one costs some money. I still want to get good use out of it. So was there a purpose to the larger prosthetic part I cut off?
Hi Katie,

Difficult to say what you are referring to, without pics.  Are you referring to the internal tubular part that you insert your penis for urination purposes?
Heart 
Anne
I have one that is also way to big....the size chart is a cruel lie!
I did buy one of those V-string vaginas myself about a year ago.  I was disappointed how it fastened with strings that tied/buttoned in the back and a third string that looped underneath to be tied with the other two strings.  It was just bulky and did not fit well at all and did not seem secure once I had it on.  I threw it away and chalked it up to being an expensive mistake.
Heart 
Anne
Hi all, please don’t take this wrong. But why you pay good money for one of these? I don’t get it? Please explain if you can, I’m interested. If I’m wearing tight clothes I just use a gaff. Mostly just panties. Either way, I’m good. Regards, Suzy
(10-13-2019, 02:12 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all, please don’t take this wrong. But why you pay good money for one of these?  I don’t get it?  Please explain if you can, I’m interested.  If I’m wearing tight clothes I just use a gaff.  Mostly just panties.  Either way, I’m good.  Regards, Suzy

I am not speaking for others but only for myself.  Since I was 11 yo, I've known that I've wanted to be a woman and not a man.  With a vagina prothesis, I hope to better create the imagery of myself as a woman and not a man.  I understand that using a gaff and tucking is a much cheaper and simpler process but there is something psychological about wearing a vagina prothesis that makes me, at least, feel a bit closer to being what I wish I had been born as.  If it were not for my home situation, I would have already been doing HRT and at the very least considering GRS.  Wearing female clothes is all about recreating myself in the female image.
Heart 
Anne
(10-14-2019, 07:14 AM)Anne Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 02:12 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all, please don’t take this wrong. But why you pay good money for one of these?  I don’t get it?  Please explain if you can, I’m interested.  If I’m wearing tight clothes I just use a gaff.  Mostly just panties.  Either way, I’m good.  Regards, Suzy

I am not speaking for others but only for myself.  Since I was 11 yo, I've known that I've wanted to be a woman and not a man.  With a vagina prothesis, I hope to better create the imagery of myself as a woman and not a man.  I understand that using a gaff and tucking is a much cheaper and simpler process but there is something psychological about wearing a vagina prothesis that makes me, at least, feel a bit closer to being what I wish I had been born as.  If it were not for my home situation, I would have already been doing HRT and at the very least considering GRS.  Wearing female clothes is all about recreating myself in the female image.
Hi Anne - your reasoning makes sense to me.  I too have always wanted to be a woman as well.  I have actually looked into the vagina prosthesis as well, but just didn’t see the cost justification for one.  I am more concerned about how I present myself as woman from the outside than what is under my panties.  I was also concerned about the penetration factor with one of these devices.  Anyhow, just me!  Hugs, Suzy
(10-11-2019, 06:47 AM)Anne Wrote: Big Grin can u tell me how to do it right
Hi Katie,

Difficult to say what you are referring to, without pics.  Are you referring to the internal tubular part that you insert your penis for urination purposes?