Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me?
Hi - I’m just wondering.  Since I’ve been on this forum, the only photos I’ve seen pretty much have been from me, which I was sort of told  from people on this forum that they they were boring or whatever.  I’m just curious, how many of you actually go out in public enflame?  I do it every day, it’s who I am.  Anyhow, I would love to see what you ladies actually look like.  Again, here I am out shopping.  I love it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-27-2019, 05:46 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi - I’m just wondering.  Since I’ve been on this forum, the only photos I’ve seen pretty much have been from me, which I was sort of told  from people on this forum that they they were boring or whatever.  I’m just curious, how many of you actually go out in public enflame?  I do it every day, it’s who I am.  Anyhow, I would love to see what you ladies actually look like.  Again, here I am out shopping.  I love it!
Suzy, at least for me I have two issues; one is that when I'm out, it is usually by myself, or with my mother, and we are busy and don't really have time, or think about it. The second issue is that janet's limits the file size of what you upload, so I have to lead the pictures from my phone, then change the picture so it fits below the limit, etc. It is just time consuming for me. I have a bunch of pictures I'd like to load, if and when I get a chance. Especially the one's of my new bedroom. Hugs, Michelle
Thanks for the reply Michelle. Yes, I had the same problem when I was trying to upload photos because of the size. But i found an app called “compress” which will put your photo in the proper size. Check it out, hugs, Suzy
As Michelle said, the site limits the size of uploadable pics, and it seems that my phone takes waaaaay to big of a picture.

But I will see what I can do. Wink
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Suzy. You are special and sexy. I know I would love to see more images of you.
Some of us just can’t go out in public I would be terrified I don’t think I could pass as a women I would loudly to go out maybe someday but I do love looking at your pictures