Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice to find you all
New to the forum.  I like to wear panties under my suit for the kinky, erotic secret thrill.  Only a handful of friends are aware of my secret...my wife is not among them...and so it'll be nice to talk to other like-minded people.   Smile
Welcome to the forum Viking.  We all have our secrets, don't we?   Blush
Heart 
Anne
(10-02-2019, 02:41 PM)Anne Wrote: Welcome to the forum Viking.  We all have our secrets, don't we?   Blush

Indeed we do...and most of them lead to secret fun!   Tongue
(10-02-2019, 04:56 PM)Viking In Panties Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 02:41 PM)Anne Wrote: Welcome to the forum Viking.  We all have our secrets, don't we?   Blush

Indeed we do...and most of them lead to secret fun!   Tongue

Welcome, I have lots of secrets. Where you from. Michigan here.
Lorren
[attachment=2145]
Lorren
(10-02-2019, 02:09 PM)Viking In Panties Wrote: New to the forum.  I like to wear panties under my suit for the kinky, erotic secret thrill.  Only a handful of friends are aware of my secret...my wife is not among them...and so it'll be nice to talk to other like-minded people.   Smile

Hi Viking, 
Like you I love wearing panties and only the girls in here know about it.  It is refreshing to chat with people who understand and allow you to feel comfortable where you are.  I must warn you though, it may open your mind to the next step.  I was happy just wearing panties but after a few very open discussions I saw a lacey black garter belt that has really set my mind in gear...lol the fantasies  too!
Feel free to chat contact me and we can discuss or fetishes
Hi Viking,I am fairly new too.I think here we can all let our secrets out.
PM or email me,maybe we can share private pics of our secrets Smile
That goes for all you ladies Smile
Welcome to the forum fairly new here to forum also not to dressing Royal Oak Michigan here