Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First visit ti JC
Make over at Jane's.
In July I had a makeover by Ashlee, she is a great makeup artist with a wonderful personality. I was very as ease with Ashlee during and after the session. I had taken my camera and we took photos all over the store (60+). If I only  lived closer and could visit more often. After about an hour of looking at all there merchandise, (only one person came while  I was there wish there were more) I drove 600 miles dressed, waht a rush! Check out the photos from the session.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look elegant and beautiful my dear.  Excellent choice of hair color too.  I like the look of the hair color with your skin complexion.  Great match.
Heart 
Anne
Wow! You look great. I bet you got a lot of 'wanting' looks on your drive back. You must have been on cloud nine. Hugs, Michelle
You look fabulous very nice to the eyes keep
It up hope to see more.
(09-26-2019, 09:03 PM)Lynd J Wrote: Make over at Jane's.
In July I had a makeover by Ashlee, she is a great makeup artist with a wonderful personality. I was very as ease with Ashlee during and after the session. I had taken my camera and we took photos all over the store (60+). If I only  lived closer and could visit more often. After about an hour of looking at all there merchandise, (only one person came while  I was there wish there were more) I drove 600 miles dressed, waht a rush! Check out the photos from the session.

Hi, You look great!!  I met Ashlee a year ago, she helped me with some shoes and bra.  She is great and I'm looking forward having a make over done by her next year!  I'm glad you had the chance to be you!!
I am anticipating having a makeover done here in Milwaukee in March 2020.  But I hear such good things about makeovers at JC that I could possibly schedule a trip to have it done there.  Can anyone advise me what it cost them to have a makeover done at JC?
Heart 
Anne
(09-29-2019, 06:28 AM)Anne Wrote: I am anticipating having a makeover done here in Milwaukee in March 2020.  But I hear such good things about makeovers at JC that I could possibly schedule a trip to have it done there.  Can anyone advise me what it cost them to have a makeover done at JC?

check out this link

https://janetscloset.com/transformations/
(09-29-2019, 09:26 PM)Danielle ohio Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 06:28 AM)Anne Wrote: I am anticipating having a makeover done here in Milwaukee in March 2020.  But I hear such good things about makeovers at JC that I could possibly schedule a trip to have it done there.  Can anyone advise me what it cost them to have a makeover done at JC?

check out this link

https://janetscloset.com/transformations/

Thanks Danielle.  $125 for full xformation is a lot less expense than I thought it would be.
Heart 
Anne
Very nice look, classy Wink
<p>You look very nice, sexy and confident. I bet it was an exciting day for you. So glad you had an opportunity to have a makeover.</p>