Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimsuits
Bought two last week. Wore one all day yesterday around the house. Was tempted to sunbath out back, it was so warm. Smile Will post pics soon

You all look wonderful! Enjoy!
You have such a sexy curvy smooth ass! You look very lovely and your swimsuit fits you well!
(09-24-2019, 05:53 AM)SweetJamie Wrote: Hi
It’s a good time of year to buy swimsuits.  They’re very inexpensive in the fall.  How’s my bum look in this one?
Jamie

I love the one piece. I have considered than. How do you like it?
It’s a good time of year to buy swimsuits.  They’re very inexpensive in the fall.  How’s my bum look in this one?
Jamie
Sexy! Heart
I've been altering and trying design swimsuit like this with built in pocketbra and gaff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Ginjerlicious Heart
I love all the swimsuit pics and would love to see more. I recently tried doing some bikini area waxing at home and it was a disaster, so I won't be doing any swimsuit modeling myself. Do you girls have any advice on staying smooth and hairless around the bikini area without going for laser/electrolysis?
Tami
(10-18-2021, 01:12 PM)Tami Wrote: I love all the swimsuit pics and would love to see more.  I recently tried doing some bikini area waxing at home and it was a disaster, so I won't be doing any swimsuit modeling myself.  Do you girls have any advice on staying smooth and hairless around the bikini area without going for laser/electrolysis?
Tami

I just shave very carefully and thoroughly with a good razor. Certainly it doesn't last as long as other treatments, but it's cheap and not as painful. The latter is important to this chicken of a chick.
Amy
I love this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Ginjerlicious Heart
(03-25-2020, 10:34 AM)Kenna Wrote:
Jamie

Bum looks good, swimsuit pics are a challenge to get right, heres one of my fav’s
I love how you look in your swimsuit Kenna! Such a sexy style and you wear it well.
Here are a recent couple of mine. I've had this swimsuit for a while but got a tucking tape kit and wanted to see how well it worked, if it gave me a more feminine shape than I've been able to achieve before, and it seems to have.

Last week I bought another swimsuit, a three piece set. One top, a tankini, a bikini bottom, and another bottom a bit skimpier than the bikini but they are all in the same matching pattern. No pictures of those yet, but I'll try to do some next time I am able, except they will all be indoors as it's way too cold to go outside in a bikini now!
Amy