Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old 'cage'....
(10-18-2019, 09:18 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Oh, come on now. I really got one for fun. I have been fascinated with them and got one to try out. I'm too much of a scardy cat to let someone lock me up and hold the key; assuming I knew someone that I could do that with. Hell, I'm still scared to give up my virginity. And that fear runs all the way from the physical safety, through medical, through (don't laugh) what if I found I just liked it too much. Yes, that part worries me too. I know at some point I will, if just to find out what it's like. Maybe it turns out to be a one and done. I really don't know. And, like any woman, I'm afraid I won't be attractive enough, or be good enough at doing it. I wish I knew a very understanding man, that I could trust would take his time with me. But I have been chatting with that guy that I was chatting with back in May, before my hiatus. I guess time will tell. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Hi Michelle 
I know exactly how you feel about the trusting someone with a key!  I have just entered I to an agreement with a new Mistress and she has told me she wants me to be caged.  I have never gone there before, even though I have had several doms/dommes.  She also wants to try feminization on me which again is uncharted territory for me.  I am very excited but also very nervous as this is way out of my comfort zone but well inside my fantasy zone!  My inner slut is winning and I am scheduled to become her new submissive slut/ slave next week.   I am scared to be humiliated  pegged and used as a slut, knowing that its really what I need and want.
I have just entered an agreement with a new Mistress and she wants to put a cage on me.  I dutifully purchased one and now she wants to feminize me as well. I have never gone this far with any dom and while I'm scared and and nervous as we are.schedules to meet later this week.  I think the reason I am scared is that I think I'm going to like it too much!
You can cage me anytime!
(02-05-2020, 03:27 AM)Slutboy57 Wrote: I have just entered an agreement with a new Mistress and she wants to put a cage on me.  I dutifully purchased one and now she wants to feminize me as well. I have never gone this far with any dom and while I'm scared and and nervous as we are.schedules to meet later this week.  I think the reason I am scared is that I think I'm going to like it too much!
Hi Slutboy57,
I must confess, I am fascinated by what your potential experience of feminization will be.  Perhaps it's just my wanting to be female that makes this all the more intriguing to me.  Has she explained what she will be doing and what the final result will be (whatever that is)??  Does the feminization process require you to perform feminization acts out in public?
Heart 
Anne
I am know the. First time will be private only.i have to stop by monday when she is going to put on the chastity device, then I go back Friday evening for our session.
All she has told me was she was going to dress me and maybe some makeup. She also insinuated that she might have a girlfriend over to help...and I know that she really wants to use her new strap on so I. Sure that's in the evening as well
(02-06-2020, 10:28 AM)Slutboy57 Wrote: I am know the. First time will be private only.i have to stop by monday when she is going to put on the chastity device,  then I go back Friday evening for our session.  
All she has told me was she was going to dress me and maybe some makeup.  She also insinuated that she might have a girlfriend over to help...and I know that she really wants to use her new strap on so I. Sure that's in the evening as well
OMG! I spent 2 hours at Mistress ' place last night.  Her gurl friend was there as well.  The 1st thing they did was to have me strip naked for an assessment.   They humiliated me by laughing at my flacid cock (less than 3" flacid)  and spanked me when I started to get aroused. I was then ordered into the shower where they had me wash head to toe, and they shaved my entire body and gave me an enigma!  So clean and dry, I was moved into her playroom where I was shackled hands above me.  Mistress then brought in a tray with my chasity device all played out.  They had a lot of fun, at my expense, putting in on me. When she was ready to put the lock on she decided to use one of the plastic numbered "zip ties".  She told me she was sending me home with another one and on Wednesday I would be allowed to remove it, shower and then re-cage myself.  I thought I was going to feint when she pulled the zip tie closed.  Then she told me that I would ha e to call her via video chat and watch me shower and return to caged servitude.   I'm sure she will have friends watching me as well.  Mistress wanted me to stay for another hour or so to make sure it wasn't pinching any skin.  
They then moved me to a spanking bench and secured me face down.  I could hear them playing with each other...and was getting very aroused . Sadly the chastity device worked very well and regardless of how horny I wasi couldn't even grow any!  Mistress then told me that she wasn't planning on doing anything else last night but her friend wanted to show me something.   Her friend step in front of me and put her gorgeous 7" clit in my face. I tried to kiss it it but it was just out of reach.  She then moved out of view and began spanking me. Then I felt hands spreading my ass open and then felt all 7" sliding into my " cunt" as she called it and bred my cunt full of hot cum.  After she was done Mistress checked the device .  I was a mess both physically and emotionally as I dressed.  I was totally humiliated and very turned on..Mistress dismissed me and I left and drove home still full of cum.
I went home and cleaned up, and woke up this morning still caged. I can hardly wait till tomorrow's shower and be humiliated by Mistress and her friends.