Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetish Sissy Dresser
Hi all, It's been over a year since I been in the Janet's forum. I sort of laid low for awhile, purged my stuff and tried to quit dressing, but as time goes on, the urge gets stronger and stronger to dress. I am the fetish slutty school girl type and I am a exhibitionist. I am married, over 60, but look way younger. I am tiny build,   5' 5 1/2" Tall, 136 lbs., shave daily from nose to toes, I live South of the Detroit area. My wife doesn't know and it is hard to dress keeping it a secret, but I manage to dress often when she is still at work or goes shopping. Would love to meet up at maybe a park dressed with another gurl from Janet's forum group. I am very cautious being there are lots of weird'o's out there. I can post a few pictures if anyone wants to see what I look like. Shoot me a message.
Kisses, Lorren
Lorren
(09-16-2019, 08:33 PM)lorren Wrote: Hi all, It's been over a year since I been in the Janet's forum. I sort of laid low for awhile, purged my stuff and tried to quit dressing, but as time goes on, the urge gets stronger and stronger to dress. I am the fetish slutty school girl type and I am a exhibitionist. I am married, over 60, but look way younger. I am tiny build,   5' 5 1/2" Tall, 136 lbs., shave daily from nose to toes, I live South of the Detroit area. My wife doesn't know and it is hard to dress keeping it a secret, but I manage to dress often when she is still at work or goes shopping. Would love to meet up at maybe a park dressed with another gurl from Janet's forum group. I am very cautious being there are lots of weird'o's out there. I can post a few pictures if anyone wants to see what I look like. Shoot me a message.
Kisses, Lorren

Hope you like my pics.

[attachment=2130]   [attachment=2131]   [attachment=2132]   [attachment=2134]
Lorren
(09-17-2019, 10:28 PM)lorren Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:33 PM)lorren Wrote: Hi all, It's been over a year since I been in the Janet's forum. I sort of laid low for awhile, purged my stuff and tried to quit dressing, but as time goes on, the urge gets stronger and stronger to dress. I am the fetish slutty school girl type and I am a exhibitionist. I am married, over 60, but look way younger. I am tiny build,   5' 5 1/2" Tall, 136 lbs., shave daily from nose to toes, I live South of the Detroit area. My wife doesn't know and it is hard to dress keeping it a secret, but I manage to dress often when she is still at work or goes shopping. Would love to meet up at maybe a park dressed with another gurl from Janet's forum group. I am very cautious being there are lots of weird'o's out there. I can post a few pictures if anyone wants to see what I look like. Shoot me a message.
Kisses, Lorren

Hope you like my pics.

WOW you look great in your pictures! Welcome back!

Kisses, Lorren

Hope you like my pics.

WOW you look great in your pictures! Welcome back!
Kisses, Lorren

Hope you like my pics.

You look amazing!!
Kisses, Lorren

Hope you like my pics.

Love the picks, looking young

\
Kisses, Lorren

Hope you like my pics.

Wonderful pictures!  Seems we likely live near each other...and are similar in age.  Would enjoy corresponding with you if you would like.  

(10-04-2019, 09:21 AM)Viking In Panties Wrote:
Kisses, Lorren

Hope you like my pics.

Wonderful pictures!  Seems we likely live near each other...and are similar in age.  Would enjoy corresponding with you if you would like.  

That would be so much fun.
Lorren
Lorren