Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More shoes
The forum has been sort of quite lately, so I thought I’d post a thread.  I’m a shoe lady!  I must have a 100 pairs!  Anyhow, here I am at Nordstrom’s the other day.  I bought these strapless heels!  So much fun!  Plan on wearing them to a party next weekend I was invited to.  What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-15-2019, 05:14 PM)Suzy Wrote: The forum has been sort of quite lately, so I thought I’d post a thread.  I’m a shoe lady!  I must have a 100 pairs!  Anyhow, here I am at Nordstrom’s the other day.  I bought these strapless heels!  So much fun!  Plan on wearing them to a party next weekend I was invited to.  What do you think?

Sweet! But I could never wear something that high. Lower and with a kitten heal is more my style. I'm gonna drag my mother out in a few weeks to DSW so I can get a pair or two. Hugs, Michelle
(09-15-2019, 05:46 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 05:14 PM)Suzy Wrote: The forum has been sort of quite lately, so I thought I’d post a thread.  I’m a shoe lady!  I must have a 100 pairs!  Anyhow, here I am at Nordstrom’s the other day.  I bought these strapless heels!  So much fun!  Plan on wearing them to a party next weekend I was invited to.  What do you think?

Sweet! But I could never wear something that high. Lower and with a kitten heal is more my style. I'm gonna drag my mother out in a few weeks to DSW so I can get a pair or two. Hugs, Michelle
Oh Michelle, I know what you mean!  I only wear these type of heels with a little black dress and that’s it!  Still fun!
Suzy Love the shoes and dress., Also love the toe nail color it is very sexy Have fun at your party I am sure that you will be the sexy one there all the best
Erin
(09-16-2019, 02:52 PM)erin Wrote: Suzy   Love the shoes and dress., Also love the toe nail color it is very sexy   Have fun at your party I am sure that you will be the sexy one there  all the best
Erin

Thanks Erin!  It should be a fun party.  Just a bunch of us girls, and maybe some guys!  Who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky!  Thanks for the reply!  Hugs, Suzy
(09-16-2019, 05:53 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 02:52 PM)erin Wrote: Suzy   Love the shoes and dress., Also love the toe nail color it is very sexy   Have fun at your party I am sure that you will be the sexy one there  all the best
Erin

Thanks Erin!  It should be a fun party.  Just a bunch of us girls, and maybe some guys!  Who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky!  Thanks for the reply!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice.
Lorren,
[attachment=2126]
Lorren