Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
9/5 - A red letter day (part 5)
Addendum 6. What a day. First I wake up to a flat tire. Then my mother's car has a dead battery. So much for my plans today! Oh well.. But the good news is that I am down to being in the 'teen' days left until surgery. As in 19. Yea! And I told the 'X' about the surgery day. She still isn't thrilled (long story); but oh well, she will have to deal with it. Well, time to start dinner soon. I only had coffee for breakfast and a couple of bananas for lunch. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Addendum 7. Wow, I have noticed some darker coloring outside, and around, my areola. I am so excited. And it seems I'm getting more breast tissue too. And I'm down to 16 days till surgery. Hopefully I'm not too excited on the 11th to remember to ask the surgeon to look at my breasts so he gets a first hand look at where they are at, development wise, at that point. I do wonder at what point I will start experiencing the soreness and tenderness so often associated with breast development. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(09-25-2019, 07:26 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Addendum 7. Wow, I have noticed some darker coloring outside, and around, my areola. I am so excited. And it seems I'm getting more breast tissue too. And I'm down to 16 days till surgery. Hopefully I'm not too excited on the 11th to remember to ask the surgeon to look at my breasts so he gets a first hand look at where they are at, development wise, at that point. I do wonder at what point I will start experiencing the soreness and tenderness so often associated with breast development. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Soon enough you'll have men wanting to lick and suck them.   Angel
Heart 
Anne
Addendum 8. First off, the sunglasses phone company was running a phone line, for service I canceled a month ago, and cut the cable that was working just fine. So now I have no internet, TV, or phone service. Arggggg! Bastards! Anyway, at least I only have 12 more days until; 'chop, chop, stitch, stitch, oh what a relief it is' (apologises to Alka Seltzer). And my age-old appointment with my PPC is in 3 days. So until my internet gets fixed, I'm having to rely on my cellphone data plan, so I won't be on much. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(09-28-2019, 08:23 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Addendum 8. First off, the sunglasses phone company was running a phone line, for service I canceled a month ago, and cut the cable that was working just fine. So now I have no internet, TV, or phone service. Arggggg! Bastards! Anyway, at least I only have 12 more days until; 'chop, chop, stitch, stitch, oh what a relief it is' (apologises to Alka Seltzer). And my age-old appointment with my PPC is in 3 days. So until my internet gets fixed, I'm having to rely on my cellphone data plan, so I won't be on much. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

LOL, does anyone ever have anything good to say about their cable provider?  Less than two weeks....time is flying by.
Heart 
Anne
Okay, it is T-10 and counting. Tomorrow I am down to single digits. I had my add-on appointment with my PPC today. It went great. He and the nurse were asking all sorts of questions. The nurse seemed really happy and excited for me. We talked about my plan to legally change my name next year too. The EKG was excellent and the results from the blood work will be available tomorrow. The hospital should have it by the end of the week. Then I will just be sitting on the launch pad waiting for liftoff at 1030 hours next Friday. Strap me in and off I will go, to experience new and in-charted worlds of joy and wonder. And getting to wear panties that actually fit right! And hopefully sitting back and watch the 'girl's' run amok. BTW, yesterday I measured a 4" difference between my band and bust measurement. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

(10-01-2019, 04:44 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Okay, it is T-10 and counting. Tomorrow I am down to single digits. I had my add-on appointment with my PPC today. It went great. He and the nurse were asking all sorts of questions. The nurse seemed really happy and excited for me. We talked about my plan to legally change my name next year too. The EKG was excellent and the results from the blood work will be available tomorrow. The hospital should have it by the end of the week. Then I will just be sitting on the launch pad waiting for liftoff at 1030 hours next Friday. Strap me in and off I will go, to experience new and in-charted worlds of joy and wonder. And getting to wear panties that actually fit right! And hopefully sitting back and watch the 'girl's' run amok. BTW, yesterday I measured a 4" difference between my band and bust measurement. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Add-on.... Drugging autocorrect.  Pre-op you asshole tablet!
7 days to go my dear.   Wow.  I'm sure you are wishing it was October 11th now.  Oh to be rid of those testosterone producing nasty's!!  Wink
Heart 
Anne
Oh yes, don't I know it. By this time next Friday I should be out cold and my surgeon will be cutting them away. I have been figuring out about my recovery at home to. Where to sleep, bathroom stuff situated, etc. I want to make it easy on my mother too. But I still have zero worry or anxiety over it. Just wish Friday would get here. Well, next Friday that it. And we are still without real I teensy service until next Thursday, which is why I haven't done much on this, or any other forum. I'm trying to conserve my cell data plan.

On a side note, with the weight I have lost, I need to get new clothes. So after the surgery ALL male clothes will be verboten. Just women's casual stuff from now on, until....... My top grows big enough, or I have top surgery, and then it will be total skirts, blouses, and dresses when I walk out the door. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Well ladies, it is now down to less than a week. And I'm sure you all are thinking, 'just get one with it already!' Rest assured I'm right along with you on that. But anyway, this morning was the day I figured I'd sit down with my sons and explain what is happening with the surgery, why, and how, etc. So explained about how my testosterone levels dropped naturally, and my estrogen levels went up naturally. This was discovered during my first blood test late last year. About what the normal levels are for males and females, etc.

And I explained how the four medical folks involved, and I, have decided that my testicles are not working properly, and should be removed in order to help me be/become the person I should be. And I explained the actual process of the surgery, and when it was going to happen. They had a few questions about if 'I was still going to have a penis', 'how do they stitch it up', etc. I answered everyone they had, and that was that.

And then they went off to play. If you sit down and logically and completely explain things to kids, they will get it. Well, back to doing housework! Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Looking forward to the news next week (well, probably the week after...we should give you at least a couple days to recover.  Wink ) when you tell us you feel like (and are) a new woman!!! Angel
Heart 
Anne