Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting forum
I guess ladies that I’m an anomaly on this forum.  I don’t get any comments anymore on my photos or comments, because, why?  I don’t know.  Is it because I actually go out en femme almost every day and am accepted as a female wherever I go?  I’m just trying to understand. I love you all, hugs, Suzy
I don't mean to sound harsh, but, what is it you want from the forum?

Positive reinforcement and glowing responses to every single post you make?

We all want to get some kind of feedback when we post stuff. But the reality is that sometimes, we have other things to do, and may not visit the site every single day.

The weird thing about this particular forum is that, the activity comes and goes in bursts. You'll apparently get a few new members joining, and they post new content everyday. And then.... the activity dies down for a while until the next new batch rolls in. And currently, there are only about a half dozen people who are visiting and/or posting these days.

Personally, I can only comment "nice dress, you look good" so many times before it sounds meaningless, to me. I try to be sincere in my comments on people's pics and stories, but if I think "meh, it's an OK dress", or that I think the poster could do better on their look ( not implying you Suzy), I may not say anything. I would rather remain silent, than hurt someone's feelings.No offense or insult intended, to anyone.

As much as I like Janet's Closets products, their forum leaves a lot to be desired. I have mention Crossdressers.com as an alternate site to visit for a "PG" view of CD/TG life and advice.

FetLife.com is a more 'adult' site for kinksters of all stripes and flavours. Call it FaceBook with benefits Big Grin
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(09-05-2019, 07:01 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I don't mean to sound harsh, but, what is it you want from the forum?

Positive reinforcement and glowing responses to every single post you make?

We all want to get some kind of feedback when we post stuff. But the reality is that sometimes, we have other things to do, and may not visit the site every single day.

The weird thing about this particular forum is that, the activity comes and goes in bursts. You'll apparently get a few new members joining, and they post new content everyday. And then.... the activity dies down for a while until the next new batch rolls in. And currently, there are only about a half dozen people who are visiting and/or posting these days.

Personally, I can only comment "nice dress, you look good" so many times before it sounds meaningless, to me.  I try to be sincere in my comments on people's pics and stories, but if I think "meh, it's an OK dress", or that I think the poster could do better on their look ( not implying you Suzy), I may not say anything. I would rather remain silent, than hurt someone's feelings.No offense or insult intended, to anyone.

As much as I like Janet's Closets products, their forum leaves a lot to be desired. I have mention Crossdressers.com as an alternate site to visit for a "PG" view of CD/TG life and advice.

FetLife.com is a more 'adult' site for kinksters of all stripes and flavours. Call it FaceBook with benefits Big Grin
Thanks Jodie - I guess I was just feeling sorry for myself!  I felt dumb after I posted this thread. Oh well!  Have a great weekend!